Where my lady yoyoers at?!?!

you sound like the voice of doom oh no!

Doom… has a new face… a… smiley face :slight_smile:

1 Like

XD

Aww! Thanks! That definitely made me smile! The PA field is definitely growing and rapidly, especially with the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare). Our health care system is going to need more professional level providers that will work for less than a doctor, but still have the versatility to fill in voids in primary medicine or specialty fields. Its definitely a career choice with endless opportunities! :smiley: And your little side note, lol. I was shadowing a PA named Jeff a few weeks ago, and he had a huge passion for hunting and firearms (not exactly my cup of tea, but listening to someone talk about something that they truly love has my full, undivided attention). Anyway, so I happened to have my Triton on me (because I mean hey, you never know when you’re gonna need it in a doctor’s office!) so I showed him a few tricks, taught him a couple basics, and we ended up watching some yo-yoing videos on Youtube the rest of the afternoon! I feel like when people hear about yo-yoing, they think of a childish toy that they used to play with as a kid, but discovering how truly limitless yo-yoing is and what so many throwers are bringing to the stage, its incredibly jaw dropping. I bought Jeff a Duncan Butterfly and sent it to him with a thank you card, and he was ecstatic! :slight_smile:

So is that consider a boyfriend now to you?

Who? What? Lol

My bad…I didn’t know there we’re specific places to post specific threads…still trying to figure out how to navigate through yoyoexpert’s site. If it gets moved/deleted, oh well :frowning: At least it served its purpose, I got to meet some other lady yoyoers :slight_smile:

don’t worry you’ll figure out how to navigate it fairly quickly just takes getting used to.

Lady yoyoer newbish level, and college freshman. Here are some videos I found, I have done my research on the subject of lady yoyoers. Sorry if I posted two of one person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUZsF7SnslA&list=WLXeM3lB5o11dqXdFRwWN8Tojcfq4oMK1X

1 Like

Heya

Kahli Evans. 10 years yoyoing… 3 Australian National 1A titles. Sponsored by Werrd. Appearances in finals at Asia Pacific contest, YoyoOpen and Worlds. Plus a few regional and state USA contests. Senior in college, play lacrosse.

Welcome :slight_smile:

This is becoming an awesome thread!

Hi Kahli! Nice to meet you! Congrats on your successes with yoyoing! :slight_smile:

Hey Dreamer! Nice to meet you! Thanks for posting some videos! I’ve never seen any of them before. Corli du Toit is one of my favorites :slight_smile:

^^^^^
notice how most of the “lady yoyoers” are I’m Europe. It’s not as heavy in the US you be lucky at a state competition to have at least 1 or 2.

I know and that kinda blows… :frowning:

It’s funny, I click on this thread because its next in line of the threads I’ve participated in… Then I feel like a creeper, because the tittle… -_-… Lol :smiley:

Your left out :wink:

Decided to take out the trash. Sorry about that.

I gave one of my exs a 2010 FH2 as a silly part of a Christmas gift like a year or two after we broke up and when we were together she learned how to throw a sleeper and make a responsive yoyo come back to her hand if that counts. As for where she’s at…I’d rather not think about it since it’s Friday night/Saturday morning and I’m at home on my computer which means it’s distinctly likely that she won this weekend…so far =P

Wow…