Where are they made?

I was wondering where most yoyos are made. just kinda curious. like some of the really nice ones, because im sure duncan is made in china or some place.

CLYW yoyos are made in canada :smiley:

With a maple leaf instead of a dot over the i ;D. But that, and the 888x being made in china, is the limit to my knowledge.

General-Yo is from Riverside, California.

One Drop YoYos is from Eugene, Oregon.

Only ones I know so far… :smiley:

CLYWs are made in Canada

SPYYs are made in Canada.

YoYoJams are made in USA

YoYoFactorys are made in USA/China

One Drops are made in USA

RecRevs are made in USA

I’m sure there’s a few I know of and am missing, but this is off the top of my head.

General-Yos are made in USA

1 Like

This list must grow further! This might be deserving of a sticky, for some reason it’s comforting to know where your yoyos are made.

Only refers to the yoyo halves

I don’t think that its necessary to sticky at all. Who cares where they were made? Does that speak for their quality? No. Unless you want to be patriotic and only order from USA made companies, I do not see the point in cluttering the sticky list with something that does not speak for the yoyo at all, and is pretty much unnecessary information.

44 recreation/turning point in japan

I think where they made is of huge importance. In this day and age of the “Global Economy” buying made in the USA is so much more important than ever. I personally like to buy local as much as possible too!! (thats y i buy most of my yoyo’s from this site. 30 mins away) As far as quality goes thats up for debate but I would rather my yoyo’s made by say One Drop or General Yo, two manufactures who are in it all for thye right reasons than say another company outsourcing their manufacturing to China or such. Just an opinion!! Forgive my spelling and grammer my college education did not cover such topics!!

hers some more
crucial usa
h spin is swiss and core series is indian
i love yoyo germany
yomerica… come on
jazz yo japan

duncan- china as i know

[quote=“mgiroux77,post:10,topic:19481”]
Who are in it for the wrong reasons? I think that your criticism is unfounded and should be left in your head.

To be exact crucials are made in cali

Quote from: mgiroux77 on Today at 06:46:38 PM
two manufactures who are in it all for thye right reasons

Who are in it for the wrong reasons? I think that your criticism is unfounded and should be left in your head.

I appreciate your feedback on my reply but it was by no means meant to be taken harshly and if I gave that impression I am sorry. I was just sharing my opinion on the matter.

Dif e yo USA
ILYY Germany
Chico yoyo USA
String Theory USA
Aoda China
Auldey China
3Yo3 USA
Shinwoo Korea
BBYY USA
K2J China
Vulto Brazil
Barco Brazil
BIST Italy
Oxygene Italy
Adegle Taiwan
Foxland Precision USA
Vs Newton YoYo Concepts USA
Japan technology Japan
Kyo USA
Northern Spin Company Canada

Ikkyo - Oklahoma

Double-Take Industries.

Idaho

I like to know my yoyos aren’t being shipped all across the globe a billion times before arriving at my doorstep. Better for the environment.

Perhaps you should ask them be shipped by pidgeon.