Where are all the Deep States?

I immediately packed mine with thick lube, and put some ammo on it. Its nice and snappy, I can still get through brain twister and regen back out if im smooth enough

1 Like

I did add some thick lube as well and the string it came with is fine. I swapped for these SE. Maybe I feel a little more weight? I just thought they would look cool.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Last night in Hollywood

11 Likes

I have a few

19 Likes

Out and about running sound and throwing my Deep State at a huge warehouse party in DTLA.

15 Likes

Got an abomination on my hands…

Deep State with a cleaned KK, flat caps, and weight rings.

12 Likes

Can you tell me more about your setup? I’m interested to try something different than the lubed 10 ball. Thanks!

1 Like

My first Deep State (Saturday Market colorway) to my collection and its been love at first throw :heart_eyes: mostly, as I’m so used to unresponsive, but it’s a fun way to mix things up. Also by far the most pocketable throw which gets major bonus points in my book

15 Likes

Man that looks amazing, I got screwed over with my sm deepstate

2 Likes

How did you get screwed over?

1 Like

The splash on mine is very diluted

Just doesn’t really feel like it’s the same product.

Deep State sighting at LAX en route to Barcelona.

12 Likes

My Deep State is currently being ripped at the Integrated Systems Europe show in Barcelona!

13 Likes

Mmmm… Jamón ibérico

1 Like

Had a blast ripping my Saturday Market Deep Dtate on this beautiful Saturday at a local Flea Market.

I had easily the best public interaction I’ve ever had with a yoyo. Two groups of people asked me to show off some tricks, and I actually was on point today. The first group I hit Keymakers Whip into Jade Whip with a flyaway bind that I caught in a trapeze stall, then hit a varial. These dudes lost it lol, was so hype for me cuz I’ve never hit that combo before all in one throw on the Deep State. Made my whole day.

22 Likes

That’s awesome!!

It’s rare to be on point in such situations, glad you nailed it and melted some brains. :smile:

kgb

5 Likes

16 Likes

What’s uh… going on with the finish there?