One Drop Deep State Restock! All New Colors!

6 Likes

i’ve been wanting one of these.

2 Likes

They’re actually super rad throws!

2 Likes

Deep States are definitely a modern responsive must have. No one else comes close to OD smoothness.

2 Likes

I love my nickel plated one. If someone buys me a black one I will send them my nickel plated one.

4 Likes

OD sure are smooth, but my AlleyCat 650b is so smooth you can barely even tell it’s spinning with your fingernail up to it.

2 Likes

This is the first yoyo I ever bought two of.

3 Likes

I agree the AlleyCat 650b is the king of modern responsive. The Deep State is cool but the AlleyCat 650b is perfection.

1 Like

Me too! I actually had 3 at one time. These yoyos make for some great half swaps in my opinion!!

I’d love to see some photos of your Deep States guys!
These are one of the coolest looking yo-yos I’ve personally seen. They’re just so sleek and modern looking!

Seeing both you and Glen speak highly of the 650b, I may need to reconsider. I never really bonded with my OG Alleycat, even after many iterations of trying to get it to play the way I wanted it to. The Deep State played as I wanted straight from the box.

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out what “semi-responsive” is good for. I mean, it seems like the worst of both worlds; not responsive enough for 0A and yet too responsive for 1A. I’m like @Sinister_Yoyos in that I like my responsive throws to be insta-return when I tug, and I don’t like responsive yoyos for 1A period. Consequently, my Deep State(s), Respawn, and Quiz probably won’t be getting much playing time compared to my AlleyCat 650b, Weekender, SB-2, or wood fixies.

4 Likes

I don’t actually like the 650b. It’s just smooth, that’s all.

2 Likes

Who wants to get a black and purple and halfswap with me?! I’ll send you the cost of one, and cover the shipping to me. Or you send me the cost of one, and I’ll cover the shipping to you!

Edit. Looked at my bank account immediately after posting this and… just never mind, lol.

2 Likes

What semi-responsive looks like

7 Likes

My bad.

1 Like

Yesssss thanks for putting this here I love this lil edit!!

2 Likes

He seems soooooo relaxed.

2 Likes

That’s because he is in a Deep State of Yo!

3 Likes