Let's See Your One Drop Deep States!

So the Deep State has VERY quickly become one of my favorite yo-yos of all time. It ticks SO many marks on my nostalgic list lol.
I’d love to see all of your guy’s States! Anyone have any really cool half-swaps or splashes? What side effects do you guys have?

Here’s the 3 I have so far…

One%20Drop%20Deep%20State%20Orange%20Green%201

One%20Drop%20Deep%20State%20Green%20Black%204 One%20Drop%20Deep%20State%20Green%20Black%205

9 Likes

See avatar.

1 Like

lol people are probably getting real sick of me posting my pictures everywhere of these States! >.<’

I don’t even have one.

1 Like

I just have a teal one. Nuttin’ fancy.

2 Likes

Same! The teal looks really good though

13 Likes

Yeah, the One Drop teal is a really stunning color. (I also have a VTWO in that color.)

3 Likes

Still going with this epic photo, Blood Brothers Part II

Per @MonkeyFingerYOYO

NB: none of these is “raptor skin” :wink:

12 Likes

Red with black flat caps.
Love it!

13 Likes

My special boy

9 Likes

Beautiful states guys!

1 Like

Ahaha. Invitation accepted.

NQP Morning Glory Deep State - first run. Came with the energy dome at random, one of my faves~.

And of course:

Deep State Prototype. 1/20. Has its own “Sky Blue” solid colourway (lighting conditions made the colour kinda hard to replicate unfortunately .3.). Store-page cautioned throwers about its excessive weight.
I absolutely love heavy yoyos, and there is no exception here. Really wish they’d released this yoyo instead. Can’t wait to get brass CODE1s and put them in this baby.

14 Likes

Wow that is CHONKY, they definitely toned the rims down after that proto. Any other changes?

3 Likes

The halves are much wider, and the prototype doesn’t have a slope upwards into the SE area in the middle of the cup. Overall there’s just a lot more material on this thing. Picking up the box for it is like “woah what the!?”, 'cause the yoyo in it is so narrow for its diameter and weight.

2 Likes

I like how the spike reflects the fade colors. Very nice!

5 Likes

Aw man, I really wish I had SEs in that color for my teal Deep State. :disappointed:

1 Like

11 Likes

Oh! Those are beautiful! LOVE the purple side effects on that teal! Looks fantastic!

1 Like

The teal one is my EDC :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dang I really got to get one of these. My responsive throw collection is definitely lacking.

:yo-yo:

2 Likes