Let's See Your One Drop Deep States!

They are good peeps. Knew I liked yin-yang colorways and sent me one to match my Cabal.

15 Likes

Wow! Very nice!!

2 Likes

Just took another pic of my States tonight. A SUPER nice guy is sending me some red flat caps that I’m going to use in place of the silvers in this image.

5 Likes

14 Likes

3 Likes

Im a kong man myself.

7 Likes

Traded for the Deep State and Muse, and @Myk_Myk just gave me the Legend Wing.

Huge thanks!

:yo-yo:

4 Likes

That’s so cool! Super nice he gave you the Legend! :smiley: :smiley:
Did they give you the case too?
Really happy for you!!

1 Like

oo I’d love to get a deep state soon, specifically the half purple/teal one on YYE! too bad i almost went over my budget this month…

3 Likes

The case came with the Nine Dragons I ordered :sweat_smile:
iT’s My BiRtHdAy -> What did you get in the mail for 2019?

2 Likes

Yeah! I absolutely love that half-swap! I bet it looks so much sweeter in person!

And I hear you on the over spending! Omg I’m WAY over my ‘hobby’ budget this month! lol…I’ve actually ended up selling a few things on ebay recently to help feed my addictionTOTALLY HEALTHY love of shinny new toys! lol

1 Like

haha! Happy birthday!! :birthday:
That’s such an insane deal for just $20!

2 Likes

since i started buying yoyos last january, i’ve always been overspending. this month however, i was determined to stay within budget as I’ll be turing 31 next week. grown ups and responsiblilties :wink:

3 Likes

I just turned 36 last week, and I’ve still not figured out this whole ‘growing up and being a responsible adult’ thing out yet. :thinking:

5 Likes

If it’s ok to not be grown up and be responsible, I’m sure it’s ok to be grown up and not be responsible (for just a little bit)

1 Like

Happy belated birthday lol :cake:

1 Like

@SpyseaRice @twitch77 happy birthdays to us three, Los Irresponsables

3 Likes

i guess y’all in a DEEP STATE of love

5 Likes

some people call it obsession, but I like this interperetation better :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@twitch77 @SpyseaRice boys! got paid today and bought myself a Deep State, along with a Markmont Classic and Code 1 brass SEs

5 Likes