Let's See Your One Drop Deep States!

WooHoo! Gawd I love the thrill of pulling the trigger and splurging on stuff for my hobbies! It’ so fun haha! Really happy for you!
What colors did you go with? I’d love a photo of your state when it comes in!!

3 Likes

i went with the half swap of purple and teal! i plan to run it unresponsive cuz it’s mainly gonna live in my pants pocket

2 Likes

Oh and here’s a new pic of all 3 States I have now…complete with official red side effects (with my anti anti-yo heart sticker!) and some stands gregoryfromearth sent me! /bro love!

5 Likes

I love that halfswap. If my heart wasn’t so set on green…that’s the color I’d have chosen.

2 Likes

i would love to have a pair of those red side effects, not gonna keep my hopes up but hopefully some time within the next 10 years would be nice…

2 Likes

Had a request for some DS tricks so filmed a pair of quick’ns. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That was awesome!
And that silver/white - black halfswap is amazing btw!

Here’s mine:

I used to play it with brass spikes but I found that they protrude past the widest point of the rims and we’re a bit of a pain, despite being able to do pull starts. I settled with the brass MarkMont SE’s which brought it close the the weight of the spikes.

10 Likes

Oh man, that brass on black looks slick!!

The energy side effects protrude a bit too.

1 Like

Yeah, spikes seem like they would tear up pockets, and pocketability is one of my favorite elements of the Deep State.

2 Likes

could the spikes be used for spintop-like tricks

3 Likes

Holy crud that would not get past airport security :laughing:

would be super cool to see tho. A slimline with unhealthy spikes could totally play like a spin top when you throw a ufo. I just hope they aren’t too sharp, my Muse has ridiculously sharp spikes on it :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Added another Deep State to my collection! Just in time for the holidays!!

12 Likes

My Deep States

7 Likes

… I never really throwed a responsive yoyo, maybe 2021 I’ll give it a try, and when the time comes I’ll ask for recommendations. But seeing those pictures and your happiness, maybe this one, if I have the chance to buy it.

3 Likes

Your missing out, and it would be a great choice. It’s great to improve your unresponsive play, OA in general…if you can throw Kamikaze on a Deep State you can probably do it with your eyes Closed on a Aotus (im almost there! )

5 Likes