Where are all the Deep States?

I don’t know :man_shrugging: it’s a copper finish magic.

4 Likes

i cant even hit a trick when i ask my gf to watch something ive done a thousand times lol, it was a rare moment indeed

8 Likes

Was going to our normal Pho spot last night, saw the carnival and made a bee-line there instead. No one bugged me this time, but was still fun throwing the Deep State around. This DS lives in my pocket so it gets around.

17 Likes

Forgot to post this when it happened. Took my Deep State to the Portola Music festival recently.

12 Likes

Now this is my kinda place.

8 Likes

11 Likes

I love how this thread went from a plead to own a Deep State to people flexing their own Deep States

2 Likes

Hehe it’s very true.

1 Like

I never realized the ultra lites sit flush in the hub. I just ordered a set.

1 Like

I had a blue one that I gifted to a friend who loves it. I have a red one currently being shared in a Pay it Forward. I have my other red and my only Saturday Market and I love them all. I think if I could have 100…I would.

10 Likes

I choose the longer thread as the canonical one.

I’m the owner of a Broken Heart…

9 Likes

I think you are right. Starting a new thread would be so inconsiderate of the love shown in this one. :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I agree. We need to keep this thread going into the unforeseen future.

1 Like

Also that color is sweet. When I first got into Deep State’s, I wasn’t into color. Was offered a Dragon Slayer colorway for cheap and passed because it wasn’t “neutral” enough. Kicking myself for that now.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Oo sunset colors.

1 Like

9 Likes

That sir is a spectacular collection if I don’t say so myself.

2 Likes

My pair of Deep States, left is a shelf queen, right has been used and abused all over the world and has obliged every walk the dog request its ever gotten lol. Still smooth as silk.

7 Likes

Notice a difference between flat caps and ultra lites?

2 Likes