When yo-yo's attack....

I very nearly smacked myself in the face again this morning while playing yo-yo, which got me thinking, ‘You know, there are some smashing yo-yo videos out there, but I would really like to see some blooper vids’. Purely for comedy’s sake…I couldnt find many on youtube, does anyone have any? I could do with a good laugh…

Or, am I being a complete pudding, and is there a thread already here somewhere, asking the very same question?

Anyone?

(Kei) #2

Absolute pudding, but here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr8EtjkmnXc&feature=player_embedded

There are also these threads:

Aye…Pudding I am. But I’m consistent, at least…

Nice one Kei!

(Kei) #4

Yeah. But I do feel sorry for that kid. And I updated some threads that were about this.

I suppose I do too. But I reckon he has a sense of humour to have shared the vid!

Next time I hurt myself, I shall try to make sure I am being filmed.

Ta for the links!

“Aww dude, I get some much pain from this dude, See what i mean dudeSMACK oh dude what the dude ahh come one dude.!!” wow… just woww

(bubbaXone) #7

Make a video of you smacking your self!

than let me do a RASENGAN! for the finishing strike.

Oh, not you again…

(JayVee) #9

My personal favorite:

Brandon Jackson, haha.

Well I’m pretty sure i’ve had it the worst :stuck_out_tongue:

I dislocated my knee a year ago while yoyoing. It was out for 4 hours.

I had 6 weeks of physical therapy, I have pain in my knee almost non stop, still walk with a limp, and will probably have pain in it for the rest of my life.

And You probably laughed.

(Q) #12

Yes, yes I did. :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahaha. its even funnier when it has happened to you too!

I heard that happened to someone at worlds. That would be painful. I recall that he was attempting some kind of jump.

(_|@<06) #15

curse duncan fhz…responsive ones anyway

(Kei) #16

OUCH to both vids. FHZ are risky little yoyos.

Ooh no…No, Im not laughing…I mean an accidental smack in the face, well, thats just slapstick…But a bad knee for the rest of your life? No, that just makes me go ‘ouch’ and cringe…Mate, I hope you are ok…

Lol. That was a Freehand 1. Filmed in… I’m guessing 2001.