When the pros throw a trapeze...

I think I probably show this in my style more than anyone else here. If you ever watch a video of me, I do that a LOT. It’s just an extra flourish, and it helps to be able to cover if you miss something risky. It’s pretty versatile.

same lol

I agree with this. Especialy on contest, you try to throw really hard, this pinwheel helps to slow down, gives you second to focus and helps to land it more easily.

But look out, if you are competing in trick ladde, it’s mistake to tricks with pinwheel.

I do it sometimes in pretty much any trick, not just a trapeze. Usually when I do it, it’s because it helps gain control when I throw really hard. Also, like many others on this thread said, a good part of the reason I do it is flair. When I am just playing around and not really trying to hit long combos or whatever, I usually don’t do it because I don’t throw so hard. Or I might do it because I’m just relaxing and don’t think about what trick to do before I throw, so I have a tiny bit more time to think about what trick to do. So basically, sometimes I do it, and sometimes I don’t, but if I do, it’s either when I’m throwing hard or not thinking… I don’t know, that probably contradicts itself a few times in there. Eh, you get the point. :smiley: