What's your summer purchase?

My Must Buys at Worlds:

Diamondback
Chik
Format:C (If OD decides to release them.)
Rally
Maybe a Yeti

since June 1st:
3 chiks
2 summits
a rally
a Hazmat with my name on it
2 silly goose

Im looking at a ranchero and something like a hex, if i can find it in black/blue

I personally think the green looks far nicer.

Opinions Opinions…

Depends on how many free jojos I get :wink:
I must have entered like 4 or 5 contests or giveaways.
I’ve definitely got my eyes on more RecRevs (got Sine//Saw, want more), or maybe a sOMEThING delrin.

Yoyofactory super g, kingyostar Scorpion king, 100 kitty string

Deadly SpINS Pride, probably OD Chik, possibly Top-Yo Cloud. And maybe a kendama. Tried one out yesterday and while I wasn’t an instant raving fan, I liked it well enough to want to play more.

I hope to get a YYE Edition X3 Aware and Megatron during the July 4th sale. I’m hoping to get 20% to 25% off that purchase. There were so many of that Aware in stock, that I knew I’d wait for this sale. I also hope to get a Ricochet and the new white H.O.T with black/red splash when it comes out. Anything else would depend on upcoming releases. 2013 has been a great year for new stuff, and I doubt it will let up. We will all be broke.

Well i bought :
A g- funk
A grind machine

Going to buy:
A Yeti
A Rally

And i might sell or trade my modded classic

Just ordered:
Purple Duncan Strix
50 Neon Green Type X strings.

From trade:
7075 Hulk Smash Chief!
My ILYY Nile Pouch (Forgot to ship it with the Nile I got a while back)

Summer purchase: me going to worlds

Some white polyester string and a yoyo holder. I’ve spent all my money already.

Triton, sakura se, and a summit. In the mail right now I have a chik and a clyw hat. I plan on getting a rally in 2 weeks also.

I just ordered a deadly spins wrath!!! I can’t wait ,I also received my kendama and 1.5 kitty string yesterday.

summit

RecRev f(x) so far, and an undecided yoyo around $110.

Hopefully a lunarwinds.

I’m getting an Ash Berry Cheif, and a Northern Lights Avalanche, Chico Flyer, and a Kendama! Going on vacation for a week and they will all be in my mail box when I get home! So excited! Still looking for a Summit!

Getting a Werrd Hour and C3 Yeah3.

Planning on getting a blue summit and a light up FHZ, along with some string.