What's your summer purchase?

Classic, Surge, Fiesta XX, a yyj T-Shirt and about $50 worth of accessories and maintenqnce, like lube, string, silicone, etc.

I’m gonna wait for Canadian Nationals for my first summer haul. Already got $70 and I feel like my grandfather will need more tech support soon so there’s always that :wink:

Just paid someone for a Punchline, and I’m waiting for it to come. I do’nt have enough money to really buy that much (the punchline was $25 ;D).

That is a VERY nice score! Is it an original punchline?

I think so, but I’m not sure. There’s some dings, but he buffed them so they’re pretty smooth (so i hear).

I have already gone crazy in the last 2 weeks. I already bought (and most of it arrived this past week):

YYR
Messiah
Z-ON
E=mc2
Triplet
DreadnoughtG
ReClash
Attune
CLASHcube

Turning Point
MaxBet

YYJ
2 Classics
Legacy II
Trigger

Magic
N9
T6
N8s
T5 Overlord

YYF
Mighty Flea

Plus some string, bearings, lube, flowable silicone, IrPads, Wall mount collectors case, etc.

Plans this summer are now limited to:

NSCO Titanium - As soon as it’s released.
Any super great deals on things that I am interested in that come up in sales or BST.

To keep my spending from getting more out of hand, I have decided to get the following yoyo’s upon completion of specific goals only, as rewards:

Oxy Megatron
Oxy Syzygy
sOMETHING ANGLAM CC
YYJ Fiesta XX
Henry’s Viper AXYS

How does the MaxBet play? Is it as good as any of the YYR?

Well, I am new to unresponsive play. Been playing 4 days now after being away from yoyo for 18ish years. Back then, I had an SB-2 and could do most of the intermediate tricks in the vids here. The MaxBet was the first on that list to arrive. When the YYRs came in, I quickly found that the Attune was the best playing for me, and spent most of my time with that. Now after putting in some more hours playing in general, I am starting to like the MaxBet more. After I have sufficient experience, I will be better able to evaluate them, but as it stands now, it is better than some of the YYRs for me, and less good than others. I would say the order of best to worst for my current skill level puts the max bet tied for second behind the Attune, and tied with the clash cube, and just barely ahead of the DreadnoughtG. The Z-ON and Messiah are still in the mail, the other 3 YYRs are not yet throws I enjoy as much as the 3 YYRs I mentioned, and the MaxBet at this time in my journey into throwing.

Oh okay, that is a ton of throws for such a little time! I have 4 throws at the moment.

I am starting up my own business these days, on top of my normal 40 hour per week job, and we just hit our first big pay day. I decided to start throwing again to both relieve the stress and celebrate the recent success. I am a little out of control, and need to stop spending it all. ::slight_smile:

Wish I could hit a big pay day or any pay day at all. I’m 15 so I don’t have a ton of money.

I’m gonna get a sliepnir or overdrive and that’s all I know for know

CLYW Chief
All Season Snow Tires
Long CLYW Axle
CLYW SnapBack Hat
CLYW Black Pickaxe Shirt
Duncan Strix
One Drop Flow Groove
Duncan Shirt
Unknown Yoyo Holster
…maybe I can stock up on some Ammo or Type X but I might buy some Toxic or Gstring.

If you have it already how does the Strix play?

When I was 15 I had an imperial. Be glad you have access to the awesome stuff available. The classic is amazing compared to what I had access to as a kid.

True, true. I am happy with what I have.

Oh yes, I got 2nd Run Flamethrower Chief MIB for $90! Good deal?

Yeti, rally, might try to snag a trade for another summit. I want to have at least 3. It’s one of the first yoyos I plan on collecting lol

That’s a pretty good deal!

So far a General Yo Majesty and a One Drop Chik!