What's your style?

i wear a pair of sweats a t shirt socks and basket ball shoes

Yes it was a joke but
Tshirt shorts basketball or running shoes

I cant stand skinny jeans.
I wear t-shirts,normal jeans,hats, and skater nikes.

I thought this was yoyo style’s haha.
Anyways
Jeans
Shirt
Hoodie
Shoes [ They must be the flat ones ].

whatever I bought 5 to 10 years ago and still suits me

if its not a suit and tie, then its either athletic pants, zip up hoodie and a t shirt, or sweat pants and running shoes

I hate the Internet.

T-shirts or polo-type shirts
Cargo shorts. I needs them pockets!
Cross-trainers.

Recently added a 2" belt with custom buckle, Studio42 logo hats and T-shirts, and Studio42 silicone wrist bands.

Shows include custom Studio42 lanyard with a custom Studio42 pin and button on it, A black laser-etched logo dog tag with silencer, and always a Studio42 pen in my pocket.

Who knows ,my opinion will probably change when i’m older. lol

I really hope so. Cause that is unbelievably close-minded

anyway, instead of attempting to explain my style. here it is:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/299745_10150876936950457_765550456_21240794_1849774708_n.jpghttp://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/216600_10150751986340457_765550456_20060297_4108683_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v4408/24/6/765550456/n765550456_7185114_7815514.jpg

as you can see, lots of spikes, tattoos, band t-shirts, camo pants, patches. I have also rocked the mohawk for almost 10 years now.

awesome! If you lived close ,we would probably be friends. ;D

I didn’t mean it in a narrow minded way ,but I just choose not to have them right now.I never judge people no matter how many peircings ,tattoos ,guages ,or hair dyes they have ,as long as I like their personalities.I have many friends with those sort of things ,and i’m very comfertable around them and don’t mind what they wear ,and I think it’s very unique and creative ,but my dad is a little judge mental about those things ,but I still love him.

p.s. sorry for double posting. :-\

Somewhat loose vans skinny jeans that are slightly darker than the color of a gentleman’s business pants. I don’t like my skinny jeans tight, mine are loose enough to run the mile in, and skinny jeans that are tight look awful on most people including me, cell phone in left pocket, yoyo in right, plain color t-shirt, hoodie, nike skate shoes or puma cleat shoes. Sometimes shorts when I run the mile or when I feel like it. BOOM

People should post pics insted of just trying to describe. ;D

you know what i wear? nothing. clothing interferes with yo-yoing. duh.

Maybe everybody should try that at worlds. ;D

Style? I HAVE NO STYLE :o

Usually a t-shirt. One with the peanuts on it or a band or some sort of logo or graphic. I am starting to rock 6.0’s for shoes and I love em. Obey snapback. Slim straight jeans. Not too skinny, not too baggy. Sometimes a zip up hoodie or a pullover hoodie.

Try doing leg wrap trap naked.

I wear skinny jeans, a t-shirt and vans, usually, and a belt that has a Bob Marley buckle on it. I’m told I look good in black, but I try not to wear very much because black kinda depresses me if there’s too much. If I had a cool hat, I’d wear it, but I don’t.

And that’s it, pretty simple.

Also, I agree with whoever said skinny jeans look normal on them, it’s so dang hard to find them in my size (29x34) My favorites are some Levi’s 510s in that size, and if I can find some ex-girlfriends (a style by Levi’s) in something approaching my size, I’d take it in a heartbeat.