Anybody into any martial arts?

I personally do Wado Kai Karate and Shindo which is a three foot staff martial art. Anyone else? And what?

I did Shotokan karate for 4+ years.
Did Sanshou (Chinese kickboxing) for 18 months.

Currently been doing northern styles Shaolin Kung fu for two years, but to mix it up with some southern style, possibly Jow Ga (there’s a school nearby) or Wing Chun.

Trying to find what martial art I’d like best. I’m leaning toward wing chun. Unfortunately, I don’t think there’s a place in my city to learn that.

I have a yellow belt in Kung-Fu San-Soo.

I’m a Second Degree Black Belt in Tae-Kwon-Do, I’ve been pursuing it since I was 7, I’m going to be 22 in a couple months.

I am actually testing for my black belt in TKD this September. Wish me luck!

I do Tae-Kwon-Do as well and I’m five belts away from black belt. I’ve been doing it for almost 3 years now.

I did Shotokan karate, too. I did it for around 3 or 3 1/2 years and made it to 1st degree brown. What belt are/were you?

I’ve been thinking about trying another martial art. My only option really is Tae-Kwon-Do, because it’s the only one that has places that are reasonably close to me.

^^ I got up to 4th brown (3rd kyu).

I do taekwondo and just 2 belts away from black belt, in canada there is like another country based on taekwondo im ABSALOUTELY LOVE IT! i have been very intrested in muay thai and the longest ive done it is like 2 days not joke but for those 2 days i loved, as well ive done wing chun BTW koenigseggfire just a tip that you may take in consideration, dont always go for a studio for wing chun from personal thought based on kung-fu, or wing chun or hapkido or any martial that focus mostly on self-defence and diffrent philosphy you should always go for the un-common poster, like if i were to do hapkido i would NEVER go to a school to learn i would rather look for an elder to the martial art and who teaches the martial in the basement cause counting the fact he is and elder they rather focus on discipline more on punishment.

if your from canada and you do why taekwondo name your school that who you’ve trained with
as well for you why taekwondo junkies name you favortie fighters.

1.Aaron cook-my biggest inspiration
2.Levent Tuncat
3.Servet Tazegul
4.Damian villa
5.Son Tae Jin

Udo jay

I did Shotokan for quite a few years…now Im starting to get into boxing.

I took Yang style Taijiquan classes for 2 years. I really like incorporating the smooth flowing transitional style to my yoyo tricks.

I like martial arts very much, but I dont have a lot available in my area (except tae kwon do)
If I had more available around here I would take something like aikido, jeet kune do, or kenjutsu

I used to do Muay Thai but now I just take a regular kickboxing class to keep in shape.

I’m a second degree black belt in Choi kwang do ;D