Whats your rarest yoyo?

Both my summits are 1 of 5 I believe

I used to talk to Chris from Hspin, years ago. I remember way back when Kayatz started. I still have a few Original Handquakes.

He used to go to Worlds and then ask me later why I never attended Worlds.

I would tell him, ‘Maybe next year’. I hadn’t been to Worlds, since 1999.

Fast forward… To 2006

I told my girl, ‘I think I am going to jet out to Worlds, this year’

At about the same time, Chris emailed me and said, 'If you make it out to Worlds, this year, I will have a Special gift for you.

I told him I was planning to go, anyways, and he didn’t need to give me anything to inspire me to make it to Florida.

I made it out to the Contest, that year. I was in the Lobby area, meeting a whole lot of people I had only known through the Internet. I saw Chris walking up to me. He said, ‘Nice to see you finally made it’. And he handed me a yellow tube.

Inside… A very rare Black Pyro. About 8 years ago, now. It is still new, in the tube, in the Safe.

Nice guy.

1 Like

Spring Edition Bassalope (28s colors) not sure how many there are, but it’s my rarest :stuck_out_tongue:

1st run klr by general yo green/black striped. (1 of 5)

I have a few contenders for rare status.
This I 2 I have with me today:

3YO3 Ti5 number III of 8 (I think) this is one of the ones that got coloured, not the standard Ti5

Custom Acrylic by 3YO3, this is the first yoyo I have had made to my own design.

Prototype USA hatrick 1/1 and production run USA hatrick 1/20.

Prototype prestige 1/6

B-grade Aman M10 very few I think? According to website? Idk

2010 severe, only mint one I’ve seen

Arkham triton or bbb wm2

As far as my rarest yoyo in terms of total produced, it is by far my Ti-Walker. 81 (I think) production models were made. There were I think two B-grades as well as a couple custom made for some of Heath’s buddies, but not too many.

I also have a few rare colorways for my General-Yo, but I don’t really count those. 1 of 3 unengraved Majesty and 1 of 5 unengraved M10

My lunarwind

I got one too!

This is the rarest yoyo I own. Two were made. It’s an OG ILLY engraved Mary. There were two engraved Wasabis made as well. If you happen to have one of them PM me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Auldey Magnum.

B-Grade torrent 2

I don’t if these two are rare at all. But here they are:

-YYJ X ConVict (beat up)

-YYF Mighty Flea (2013, almost mint, a few pinpricks)

If you go by colors, engravings, finishes, different materials and prototypes, I sure do have a bunch of 1/1’s and 1/2’s.

As far as rare MODELS go, mine would have to be the Verve.
It’s 1/6, gotta’ be up there with some of the rarest models of all time, at least from name brands and not from people that ran up 5-10 of a model for a brand that never came to be.

Also my 1/1 custom ano’d Entheos.

I don’t have any rare yoyos.

1 of 1 Black Prototype CLYW Chief