Whats your rarest yoyo?

2009 metal severe or 44

My Ti-Walkerā€¦#82 vsNewtonā€¦or my 2007 ILYY 60 gramā€¦Wasabiā€¦MIB, but sometimesā€¦itā€™s my 07 ILYYā€¦original color & Beadblasted as only they canā€¦Lioā€™ itā€™s timeless!

An old raw clyw Canvas. Still no dings and I use it everyday
Although, I heard they just releases a few more into the wild so the rarity went down

this one.

^^^ Thatā€™s awesome. That color way wasnā€™t released was it? Iā€™ve never seen it.

Mine is this I guess:

Yoyorecreation Blink Prototype, blasted body with raw cups. By no means valuable or sought after, but Iā€™ve never seen any others so I guess itā€™s rare enough.

@Vegabomb, youā€™re correct. This is what I posted on my blog, drinksthrowsthoughts.tumblr.com (and Instagram @yoyoingadam today):

Itā€™s a cool piece for a lot of reasons. CLYW history, personal history, looks, play, nostalgia/sentiment etc. etc.

Very grateful.

I have a B-grade torrent 2

Mineā€™s a 1 of 2 Engraved LunarWind Prototype. Iā€™ve used it in most of my recent videosā€¦ Man, I need to make another video soonā€¦

Red/Blue Hattrickā€¦

Lost in the Arctic
Soda blasted M1
8 out of 21 Lab Experiment
These are the rarest in my collection ā€œI THINKā€
which one is rarest to you?

I guess no one would be able to replicate the rings and scratches of my dv888 so technically itā€™s 1 of 1 haha

Ive only really got one rare yoyo in my collection:
a prototype albino stunt pilot, given to me by mr.Hans himself ;D

my white knight VSNYC battosai or my GenYo Essence

Ministar. Used to be a 1 of 12 grey/purple majesty.

Yoyo_yizzo must be loaded.

I am really surprised that a thread from 2009 got bumped and took off, when there is a more recent thread on the subject.Ā  Oh wellā€¦if anyone wants to know what some others posted on this, more recently:

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,64183.msg689025.html#msg689025

Iā€™ll update the recent thread with the most rare stuff I own today.

:-\

I have a 1/1 (I think) cherry red pre-pro MVP 1 that only has engravings on the rim. It was owned by Paul to test, I believe.

24/23 teh Kitteh code 2, proto color and paw prints. According to OneDropā€¦

Original Werrd Irony. Only 20 made.

I also have Jason Leeā€™s Proton he used at Nationals last year. So thatā€™s pretty coolā€¦