whats your favourite yyf metal?

The mvp and catalyst were nice. The supernova looks nice too.

The one on the left

the POPstar is really good for practice so i’ll have to go with that

I LOVE MY YUUKSTA I GOT THE BLUE WITH SILVER SPLASH AND IT LOOKS GOOD AND WORKS WELL.

09’ Severe

Mutant DNA. Second is Yuuksta.

1. Undersized and under-appreciated. It rocks.

So far, the Super G.

fist bump

Wish they’d make more… hint hint…

Hey I am looking at getting this yoyo and this color but I have heard some bad things and good things about it and I was just wondering if it has ever given you any problems

I really like my DV888

I <3 me some 44 special

… My first metal : genesis

Second : super star ( so smooth and stable)

Third : avant garde (wow)

I really want to know… Why all the hate towards YYF?

The only YYF metal I have currently is a Mighty Flea so far. I am planning to get a dv888 soon. I got 7 different YYF yoyos. I do not have any hate towards YYF or any other brand.

I can’t say the Mighty Flea is a favorite of mine, but at the same time I have no hate or dislike towards it. It’s a difficult yoyo to master, and it requires someone with a better set of yoyo skills than I currently have. For me, it’s a goal to work towards. I intend to be able to have some serious good times with the Mighty Flea in the future. In the meantime, I have plenty of other yoyos I am having a great time with, which include many of my YYF plastics.

genesis… next —protostar, dv888, starlight… and still planning to buy another genesis

probably the ROCKstar, 07 & 09 G5 but my favorite throw right now is the Northstar, bur its not metal