What's your favorite trick?

probably and whut or my first trick, rocky. Im too lazy to change ATM

my favorite trick is furikake beacuse it has such a cool end to it. If you dont know what it is look it up the trick rocks!!!

The new trick learned! It`s the Whim.

mines gotta be double brent stole, whenever i yoyo i always do it multiple times.

My favorites are suicides the matrix cold fusion and gyroscopic flop ;D

1. Green Triangles
  2. Cold Fusion (Ladder Escape when I learn it)
  3. Grinds

grinding, as you can see:

Adding gt suicide to that ;D

My top 5 are:
5. Cold Fusion
4. McBride Roller Coaster
3.Gravity Pull (Only landed it once)
2 Buddha’s Revenge
1.Matrix

What it says right under my favorite yoyo
But If I’m still not over her yet, and I haven’t changed it

I’m liking a new trick I made up called Estrogenocide

right now I like to do a fake knot and throw the yoyo+CW up in the air and catch it

I’ll try different catches later on when I’m at home

Definitely Plastic Whip. I think it looks awesome and I can actually do it.

(for now) kwijibo is #1, closely followed by a smooth matrix, buddha’s revenge, or some fast atomic bombs! :wink:

but i keep gettin’ better with practice!

A variation of And Whut i developed :slight_smile: And no i didnt develop it myself because im a master pro, i did it because i couldn’t be bothered to learn the end part ;D

1st two parts then a ninja vanish maybe? thats what i did before i finished learning it :wink:

Yeah that sounds like a good idea actually :slight_smile: Could throw in a GT suicide on the end too :wink:

I don’t know why but I always throw a wrist mount if I’m bored. I guess I over practiced the tricks in wrist mount.

But I like to do Ladder Escape and Haddock as I’m trying to smoothen it out.

a double iron whip via bucket then i hop it onto a green triangle and do a suicide and then thumb grind through the triangle, its so fun!!

Hidemasa Hook!! Oh yeah, learned it, now it’s my favorite. It’s cool cause it’s whippy and you get the feeling you just learned a hard to land whip. It’s easy for experts, but for learners, it kinda is cool to get on.

Well, as you can see to the left I love Atomic Bomb mainly becuase it took me a while to learn it and now I can do it a 100% of the time with no mistakes and I can do it really fast. Other then that I like Matrix when I’m actually able to preform it. Double are Nothing in general is awesome.