What's Your Favorite "Relax" YoYo?

Benchmark O, Triton

The cliff relaxes the most out of all my throws, super floaty and huge. Plus you don’t have to pay attention too much to string friction on the sides when throwing it

Auldey Luminous.
It was the only floaty throw I had…now it’s broken.
Wait… am I even allowed to discuss that yoyo on this forum? xD

Triton be super chill arghhh

I would think a Square Wheels Royale w/ wine would be more relaxing.

The bonfire is a pretty chilled out throw.

When I really do need to calm down and relax, whatever throw is closest to me.

Definitely the fhz.

Even though I’ve seen each of these at least twice,

Shutter
Code 2
Old Supernova

Mainly because they’re so smooth and you don’t have to adapt TO the yoyo/work around its con’s. They’re all just easy going.

The cascade is a really good yoyo to relax with

Summit
Avalanche
Cascade is my updated list

Depends on what style I want to play when I’m “Relaxed”

1A: I usually get my YYF DV888 if Im into grinding or maybe just my YYJ Classic or YYF Shaqlerstar would do, all of them with regular poly length string.

2A: I don’t play 2A, yet…

3A: I usually play 3A lately, always grabbing my pair of MagicYoYo D5’s.

4A: I need to get a metal caged narrow bearing for my Go Big, the plastic caged ones suck (I’ve changed the response, cleaned the yoyo halves inside out, and changed the axle, still no luck so the bearing is the problem)

5A: I rarely play 5A haha but when I do, I grab my YYJ Classic and put on shorter string and dice.

Yoyofactory Velocity.

LeTap. Being 78 grams it pretty much forces you to slow down and relax your tricks.

Genesis

I am really enjoying my One Drop+ ILYY Sakura SE. It is a perfect relax throw for me. I love how smooth and rounded it is. It feels really nice to catch and is a good size for me. It is just all and all very fun to play with.