Whats your favorite of the 3

:wink: :slight_smile:

come on guys VOTE!

Iā€™ve only tried 1 of the 3, BUT I VOTED ANYWAY

I vote Triton.

Your down to the summit and triton, they have different shapes so that could be a plus for one of them. You probably canā€™t go wrong with either.

Some say that G2 yoyos play really ā€œGenericā€.

But Caribou Lodge yoyos rarely disappoint.

I have played the Summit and itā€™s a really great yoyo. I liked it. But, as a collab item, itā€™s something I wonā€™t be purchasing. Only way one will land in my collection is if one is gifted to me. I know it sounds strange. But, thatā€™s just how I am. Itā€™s also a yoyo I have no issue recommending to others as something to strongly consider for their own collections.

The AC, well, its a bit too fast for me. Itā€™s extremely stable, amazing CLYW smooth, all the good stuff you expect from CLYW. Also a touch smaller than my preferences, and hence lighter than my preferences. In my opinion, one of CLYWā€™s top 2 models, with the Chief being the other. I really love the shape. The Chief is a bit more compatible with me.

Still havenā€™t formed an opinion on the Triton. Iā€™ve been busy and I havenā€™t had a chance to play both the regular and AL7 versions. All I can say is I feel that Iā€™m going to really enjoy this. I enjoy the Albatross and Nessie as well, both the regular and AL67ā€™s. The Triton is just completely different than those. I find it quite interesting how one guy could come up with 3 totally different designs with three distinct personalities.

Wow. Three items. Have fun sorting this out on your own.