Whats your favorite metal rimmed?

Just… bi-metal (although that’s a strange term; implies two metals, not a mix of materials only one of which is metal).

The rims aren’t metal, that’s for sure.

The SFX has been my favorite. I recently got a DMII and I like it a lot. Phenomizm was too light for me.

Yoyojam Cerberus hands down!

Hmm yes, technically its a metal ring in the core of the yoyo…not the rim. Anyways … glad u like the phenomIzm too :slight_smile:

Speeder 2! havent tried the og speeder so i wouldnt know which is better.

I prefer the Speeder 2. I like the fixed gap width and the shape a bit better. I have some KK’s laying around, I might pop those into the OG Speeder, such as I have already done with my Speeder 2. I’m contemplating siliconing the OG Speeders I have. I ended up with 3 via BST, all in excellent condition, one mint in box from a store.

Out of what I’ve tried, I’d say the Cerberus is the best​:frog::alien::eyes::ghost::smiley:

[quote=“GregP,post:22,topic:44243”]

Composite style yoyo perhaps?

Out of all the ones I’ve tried, definitely the DMII and the x-con pro. Two really fun throws. I’m assuming most of the bimetals YYJ has out would be pretty fun to throw.

My favorite metal rimmed yoyo I’ve played is the YYJ New Breed. But of course I only play my OD Burnside now! I love One Drop Yoyo’s!

All my yoyos have metal rims. lol

icwutudidthar ::slight_smile:

The Inspire is really nice, and my friend has a DMII now, haven’t thrown it myself. I imagine any YYJ would really be a good metal rimmed

I want to try one bad…

Only Bi-Metal I got is my X-ConVict and I love it.