Yoyojam cerberus?

Ive been looking at this thing ever since i started yoyoing, but ive never seen anyone own it or even on the bst! Is it a good yoyo? What common metals would it compare to? How is it compared to a dark magic?

And whats up with the underratedness (if thats a word) of all the metal rimmed yoyos? The only metal rimmed yoyo i ever see around is the dark magic 2 and phenomizm! The hitman, x convict, new breed, and all of these other yoyos get no love! Whats up with that!

THANKS!

I’ve never tried the cerberus, but I can say that the hitman and x-con pro are outstanding! They are really well made and perform well beyond my expectations (which were who knows since I don’t have any yyj bimetals). But from my experience with bi-metals I’m sure the cerberus is pretty dang good.

1 Like

I agree with you about the hitman and xcon! I tried them, and they acually impressed me!

I own three cerbreuses! It has to be by far my favorite Bi-Metal. It has amazing long spins and is wicked stable thanks to those big beefy rims. It’s like a DMII on steroids! Although I know you like undersized I would recommend you at least try one.

1 Like

I still own and like undersized, but not as much as before! Full sized is where its at nowadays!I want to keep my collection as diverse as it is now! Ful sized, oversized, undersized v shape, h shape, organic, SPYY, recrev,yyf, yoyojam, spin dynamics, duncan, and more!

But how is the vibe on the cerberus?

Slight yoyojam vibe. Smoother then my DM and my atmosphere. It dosen’t really bother me though.

1 Like