What's your favorite bind?

Here’s two 5A binds I really like, the second is so hard to get clean.

11 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Generic binds are good enough for me binds

My go to and favorite bind but I also love sky bind
I don’t know the name of this first bind though, but I’ve done it a million times

1 Like

The bind at the end of this trick is my favorite.

7 Likes

Anything Guy Wright! Whether it’s his signature bind or something crazy he’s done in a video

1 Like

Definitely makes me want to work on my regens that was super sick the big smile at the end hit me with some joy too nice work

1 Like

I have been working on some new binds the past week. I just starting to get comfortable with the Guy Wright one Tyler Severance has a video on. I also been working on the vertical one Brandon vu does/teaches that he refers to as the Hiroki Suzuki bind. That one I been getting better at timing but I’m still not consistent with it.

I don’t know why but I feel like I have much more trouble learning binds than I do normal tricks. I found using a first base is a great yoyo to learn binds with since it’s plastic, rounded, and lighter. Doesn’t seem as painful for messing up.

1 Like

I still think it’s a different enough bind that it warrants a different name and I call it the Cool Whip Bind.
I was very shaky the day I filmed this, normally I’m a little more steady and consistent.

6 Likes

Great work

So happy you enjoyed it!

1 Like

My one is this one from “up” where you throw the yoyo in the air and catch it with the string, require a bit of practice but is super satisfactory

8 Likes

Learning this one next :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3A laceration bind

2 Likes

Tessa Piccillo’s I like tuh. Bind is hard but it also goes hard

4 Likes

This is a great thread. I need more binds!!:grin:

3 Likes

I always liked the ferris wheel dismount back in the day. This bind has a similar look/feel. (can’t remember the name)

3 Likes