Whats your EDC set up?

well, I usually take cheap ones to sell, so if someone wants to start, I can hook him/her up with a $20/$30 quality throw, which is usually one of my pre-loved/dinged metals.

never happened to me tho. I never sold any yoyo like that. And as for using the same ones, yea, but still, I need to have more with me, I’m just like that :smiley: :smiley:

for now I brought Yuuksta(beater), Code1(1A0, Hitman/Freakhand(5A), loop 900(2A), and a glove

Often I carry around a wooden Yoyofactory (the Shaqler Japan one) because it’s a really easy way to pass the time when you’re bored and it’s really low maintenance, small, and light, so it’s easy to carry around. When I feel like practicing string tricks during the day, I’ll bring whichever throw I feel like using the most (Northstar, DV888, Genesis) and an extra string. Sometimes I’ll bring a skateboard bearing, because I have found that they work really well as counterweights for when I want to fail at 5A in front of my friends

i can’t imagine carrying a bunch of stuff around all the time. to me, one of the most wonderful aspects of yo-yoing is its fluidity and portability. enlightenment anywhere. i used to be that guy who lugged the 72 star case all over worlds. imo, the more stuff you’re compelled to bring with you, the more you attach yourself to, consciously or otherwise. you’re compelled to play so as to justify having all the stuff. it becomes a ball and chain instead of an instrument of expression.

i’ve reduced my edc to:
one wood yo-yo. spare cotton string & paperclip in my wallet. pocketknife.

54, leatherman, my key and some change. Sometimes an extra string but I find that if I ma only going somewhere for the day, I only really need the string on my yo-yo. Poly is good.
:wink:

2 yoyos.

Either protostar, genesis with spintop button, or code 1. Or if I am feeling courageous I bust out the Renegade.

A yoyo that randomly changes, usually og markmont project, nova, or 5-star. A multi-tool and a glove.