What's your dream camera

share your dream camera here!

my is the canon m50

2 Likes

i just got into the camera world sence i started my youtube channel. realizing that i had one of the worst cameras you can get witch is a $60 amazon camcorder that i think doesint even shot 720 video. i started looking at cameras just a few weeks ago and i have leaned enough to know that my dream camerea for right now is the canon m50

1 Like

Canon 80D along with a couple lenses I’ve had my eye on for a while. Only problem is I need close to 3 grand to get everything I want lol

3 Likes

Hmmm. Nikon D850 or a Hasselblad H6D 400c.

4 Likes

mine would be a Hasselblad 500C/M

4 Likes

this bad boy…not really a dream though because I already own one :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Or I guess also if I can get super fancy for a video camera, pretty much anything from RED would be amazing.

1 Like

Nikon Z6.

Well; it wasn’t exactly my dream camera. I have been a Canon user for many years…

But one night I was dreaming I was using a camera. And as my dream switched to another random adventure; I glanced at the camera(in my dream) and it was a Z6.

My favorite uncle is sort of a serious camera nut. He in deep with cameras. A few days later; when I was dropping by to make sure he is taking care of himself(86/wife sadly died); he wanted to talk cameras. He does not use Nikons. During the conversation; he asked me what was my newest camera? I told his a Canon 60D. My backup is an older Canon 20D.

He said, ‘Man… you need to step up a bit. Those are kinda dated’. Lol

He told me, ‘I’ll tell you what.I will give you $3500 to go buy yourself a new camera. But the condition of the offer is that you have to buy a camera with the money’.

Ok; show me the money.(understand that I have helped my uncle out for years and never asked him for a penny).

I told my girl, ‘My uncle wants to buy me a camera’.

So a few weeks later; I went to the local pro shop to see what was good. I flashed on my dream and remembered the Z6. I fiddled with it for a bit. And asked the kid to price a set up for me.
A Nikon Z6 body with 24/70 lens. A Nikon flash unit. 2 memory cards. And an extra battery.
…drum roll please… The guy tells me, ‘With tax; that comes to $3500.04

I’ll take it!

So basically; I paid 4 cents for the camera🤓

So it is sort of a dream camera😳

5 Likes

I have a pixel 2, I love the camera. Night sight is amazing too.

1 Like

another one of my dream cameras is the Sony a6400

That’s medium format, with the bellows right?

1 Like

Leica D-Lux 7, but my Panasonic is basically a Panasonic branded Leica D-Lux 6
I like my camera, does all I need.

1 Like

Polaroid SX-70
Or a Shoebox Pinhole

1 Like

This man knows!!!

2 Likes

I have one of these (my brother is borrowing it currently so I cant use it), and it’s a very good camera! Im not really a big camera enthusiast, I just love taking quality pictures, so it is more than enough for me.

After decades of shooting, I can say confidently that cameras are just tools to do a job. I don’t dream of any of them any more.

That said, I’m looking forward to upgrading to a Sony A7iii. I’ve been working with older AF technology for a long time. While I’ve gotten some great photos, the face/eye AF is going to be a real game changer for me.

2 Likes

Imma randomly necro this to update my choices. Now it’s the Hasselblad 907X or 500c. I’d love to shoot a Hasselblad but they’re insanely expensive and hard to come by here. One day….

2 Likes

nikon z9

1 Like

iPhone 14 pro.

3 Likes

I’d love to find another mint Olympus Infinity Stylus. I carried one with me everywhere my four years in college and eventually the wear and tear from all the adventures broke it. Shot a ton of great memories with that camera and would love another.

1 Like