What's your daily beater?

Avalanche and Protostar

Genesis, Metropolis, T5, stackless PGM.

My Genesis and Wooly Marmot

I take’em all out depending on mood (not that I have anything of significant value). I would say the DM2 or the Capless get the most time making my pockets bulgey and uncomfortable. :wink:

Getting a Token hopefully this week, so that might end up being my “running out of the house, grab something” throw. Depends on how much I like it and the challenges presented by its size.

My onestar. Siliconed it and it plays like a dream

Protostar with 1-month-old Kitty String. I’m too lazy to change string.

I wish I can put a Chris Brown ‘joke’ here and make puns about the word beater but I have to be a law-abiding citizen here in YYE.

1 Like

This thread needs more pictures :smiley:

My dark magic 2 has horrible vibe, the metal rings have almost come off, and is dinged like crazy, but still plays very well, and remains one of my top favorite yoyos.

A silver Yuuksta I bought for 5 bucks new. It’s silver so it’ll always look the same while spinning. and I spent 5 bucks on it so I couldn’t care less.

Dinged and marked Viszilla for those bearing days, One Drop Dang, and recently, a TMBR Baldwin.

Five bucks new?!!?!?!?!?!???! I want!

A dv888, my first metal yoyo. Or a protostar for 5a.

Ain’t got none. They all get played pretty regularly rotating through them as the days go by. But the one showing the most wear is a BC spitfire. (a few instances of broken string)

Red unmarked 2007 888 is epicly beat up! walk the dog with it on concrete, who cares?

Out of 60+ yoyos.

Beater genesis is still amazing.

Catalist carry it everywhere :slight_smile:

code uno

WATS A CUDE UNO??? IVE UNLY HERD UF A CUDE 1

My pocket pros zombie. Its so effed up but it has a peculiar weight distribution that has grown on me

I had a yomega maverick that’s string broke when I was playing over sand. Took days of cleaning and playing before it was the same.