What's your best spin time?

'bout 7 seconds out of my duncan imperial classic. Give or take

1 Like

Got a 7 minute spin time on my Werrd Hour once.

2 minutes on my arctic circle if i’m doing tricks, if it is just hanging at the end of the string it is like 2:40, after reading all those numbers it seems like something is wrong with my spin time…

Like 8ish minutes with my CLASH.

no need. I have a Markmont Next that i never pick up anymore, it has some scuffs and dings, i sanded the bad ones out, just as smooth as it came, Sniffy’s review of it is what drove me to buy it, it was his favorite throw. I was going to keep it but i never use it and Sniffy would want it to have a good home with a kid that would love it to death. PM me your address and ill ship it in a few days, i dont have spending money so if you could reimburse me the shipping thatd be great! Sorry to thread jack everybody, twas for a good cause :slight_smile:

my longest spin time was 4:16 on my first metal a hulksmash wooly. Such a great throw, i loved that thing! It got stolen tho :frowning:

3 Likes

Mine was 12 minute ish~ using a stalker2. But when doing tricks i only last not more than 2 minute

Same here.

Sent u a pm :slight_smile:

about 5:50 with my Supernova.
5mins with my DM2.
4:30 with phenomizm.
4:00 with dv888.

A dm2 can sleep for 5 minutes? O.o

DUDE, that was a very classy thing to do.
you are my hero of the day. :slight_smile: Awesome.

Idk if i can accept $95 though o.O

yea, i use cleaned trifecta bearings in all my spin time tests though.
i found that trifectas are the best bearings for sleeping time.

Bah, Don’t think, just do. Pay it forward some day to some kid that needs a new throw and can’t afford it when it’s not a bid deal to you.
I’m sure that’s what YoRed would want.

To keep on topic, I have not tested with my new ones from the sale, but my best sleep time on my Magic T5 is about 1:30.

1 Like

thats all i ask man just spread the good vibe onto the next person.

I just timed my avalanche with a center tract in it and it got 5:07.

Yes. Some yoyos can pull off 7+ minutes.

I can do tricks for 45 seconds to a minute. My friends are still impressed.

what bearings/yoyo/lube are y’all using? i timed mine today with my OD CODE2/ twisted trifecta/ and trumpet valve oil and barley got a min average. is it my throw, as i’ve only been throwing for 4 months?

i put very little in when i lube em. the tip of a pin and touch 2 balls.

That lube is really going to slow it down bigtime.

3 seconds on a widen yoyo. :stuck_out_tongue: