What's the most expensive yoyo you've ever owned?

28s WM1 and TP Soul

15 Likes

Anglam apogee beau noir is my most expensive yoyo i have in my collection.

13 Likes

Yo im waiting on this that i pre ordered over a year ago and hes shipping them now as we speak , the shop that made it did such a good job.

6 Likes

I would say right now it’s my TiVader though I have no idea what they are going for now. Same with my OG AntiYo Fluchs, HSPIN Black Lilly and The Yo 888. At the time I bought these they were pricey for their time. On the BST I once paid $80 for a mint SPYY Addict.

3 Likes

Thats sick man i love it niceee

2 Likes

That is amazing

2 Likes

Not too expensive in comparison to the rest of these but so far it’s the Valkyrie. I am going to buy a Krown Ti for myself on my birthday, though

2 Likes

I guess this qualifies…

In terms of most expensive yoyo I bought, I‘d say the Catch22, it was around 460€ or so.

dicecatch

23 Likes

This looks awesome, i may need to toss on some dice stacks on my C22 now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You even have #42!

2 Likes

Codenamed „The Answer“.

2 Likes

Got a turning point with a magnesium body and gold plated titanium rims for $455 i cant find any information on it and honestly don’t even know what its called

5 Likes

Dang I wish I had 455 dollars to spend on a yoyo I know nothing about, including the name.

6 Likes

240$ ish for hades but it totally changes my understanding of the Yoyo and my playing so it was definitely worth it to me. It is also my favorite Yoyo to play with right now.

7 Likes

I think my rbc is my most expensive yoyo. I don’t like spending all my money on one yoyo

3 Likes

Hades is quite an acquisition what, <6 months in? You are not messing around.

4 Likes

Nope lol I did the yuta kashiwaya Trick a week and watched his stuff and read about it and was like yeah I’m in and now I’m kind of pissed there aren’t more heavy yoyos.

Not his signature but I saw how it looked when he used it for 1a and was like yah I’m in plus I knew my 68g yoyo wasn’t nearly heavy enough. I need the brakes.

edit or the ostritch trick guy yuma watanabe sorry still learning all the players

7 Likes

Tundra
TiPeak
Alpine
Ti Hawk
TiTriton
Wolf swirl
Mt Fuji Draupnir
Skywalker

5 Likes

Cost 888$

17 Likes

Both Yuma and Yuta actually used the prototype of the Hades for filming a bunch of the Ostrich Trick tutorials! That thing spins for so aggressively long it’s like the perfect tutorial filming yoyo.

3 Likes