Most expensive yoyo?

It’s been a long time since I stopped yoyoing and there seems to be a lot of throws I never heard of. I remember the Peak had been going for $300 back then, which was the priciest yoyo I remember.
For the sake of curiousity and fun-seeking, what is the most expensive yoyo ever sold now?

2 Likes

YYR Para Autoscopy by a pretty big margin. $1,319.96 retail price

2 Likes

That’s crazy… Is there a reason for that kind of price? Has anyone bought one?

1 Like

It’s titanium with steel weight rings and it’s the signature of an extremely popular and prolific player. That’s the reasoning anyway, I’m not trying to justify the price. I think Hajime gets a pretty good cut of the profit too

My most expensive one so far was a Mowl surveillance max @ $200 but honestly was worth every penny.

6 Likes

OG peak is going around $3-4000 these days😀
And most of the peaks are 500+

1 Like

Looking sick! Love the engraving

Holy… Does OG mean a specific colorway or version?

I don’t think anyone in US has bought Para Autoscopy yet but a few die hard fans of Hajime in Japan and China have bought it so it’s doing well

1st run with painted mountains by levi. Represent by this specific model.

7 Likes

They are stunningly beautiful. I remember them to be pretty sought after, but never thought they would go for this much! :melting_face:

Original Gangster - 1st run.

3 Likes

Soooo… Is the current most pricy / sought after yoyo the OG Peak then? Any different opinions or add ons?

I think the skon nostalgia retailed for $5500

9 Likes

Any yoyo can be made expensive. For example i can decide to see my Beserker Decade for 15 million bucks if I want to.

That being said the YYR Seventh Heaven is also pretty expensive.

1 Like

Maybe this would also be my most expensive yoyo ever since I am afraid to afford more than this XD

4 Likes

Was it ever sold?

Yeah, he sold a couple of them. @Baboo

2 Likes

Idk if it was sold, but mainly as a joke Brandon vu was selling a diamond covered gold yoyo for $100,000 called the opulence. Idk what happened to it tho…

1 Like

This was just a meme

1 Like