What's the LOUDEST yoyo you own?

Sold a Rooc because it was too loud for me. For a positive spin the DD Monarch is surprisingly quiet and pleasant sounding for a bi material yoyo. Check it out if you like the plastic/metal combo but don’t like the all the ruckus

3 Likes

Yoyofactory Daydream takes the cake.

3 Likes

This guy

12 Likes

I don’t personally own one but a Replay Pro was the loudest yoyo I’ve used. I really like how they play, but the plastic caps rattle so loudly. If I had my own Replay Pro I’d immediately superglue the caps in place lol.

2 Likes

Does this whistle

1 Like

Yes. And I have two of them, so it really gets quite annoying.

2 Likes

Hmm might try this at some point with mine. I didn’t think about that

2 Likes

I love the shrieking of my Surge. Though I popped a One Drop flat bearing in it and it quieted down nicely.

1 Like

YYF Nine dragon, every time I throw it (never) seems to be in a sort of formula 1 race.

2 Likes

Everytime I put a new bearing in the plastic Fulvia it becomes loud after 5 mins :skull:
hopefully the 000 isn’t like this as I have one on the way…

4 Likes

Iceberg with full white ceramic bearing!
The sound is like the turbo nitrous fans on the carburetors on the mad max 8 cylinder.

2 Likes

Probably the lil confusion Hubstack or really anything with Hubstacks. Sounds like a rattle snake :joy:

2 Likes

Iceberg here as well!

Ivan

2 Likes

Northstar is loud

3 Likes

My loudest yoyo as of lately is usually also my quietest yoyo. The bearing in my creep every once and awhile goes super loud. I think it’s a pixel bearing which all 3 pixel bearings I have owned have been kind of finicky at first but good over time. Loudest when that bearing isn’t being crazy is my First Base but it’s not too bad.

1 Like

Porycrashes lol

Even worse if you do 3A

1 Like

This is definitely my loudest

3 Likes

Iceberg. Not even a contest.

Every time I see this video it makes me want this yoyo more lol

I was going to say my GWAY Saboteur was fairly loud until watching these videos :joy: