What's the LOUDEST yoyo you own?

This is not in reference to the bearings of the yo but the yoyo itself. I love my loud yo- the ROOC, but it is LOUD as a bimaterial.

2 Likes

I don’t own it anymore because it was too loud for me but the 9 Dragons was very loud, I guess it’s technically because of all the bearings though.

7 Likes

The 000 came loud but that was the bearing however from what I’ve seen they all came that way.

Probably the noisiest thing I got is the one in the top right in my box of shame. It’s bearings came pre rusted and the hubs are just plastic on metal but it’s also just some hot garbage.

5 Likes

YYF NINE DRAGONS by far :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

My plastic 000 was quiet for about 5 minutes then just randomly started sounding like the bearing was eating itself lol. Cleaning/lubing helped a little but I just ended up swapping it. Loudest yoyo I own is my old plastic Grind Machine. It’s been used for 5a, 4a, 3a you name it, the two halves and the hub stack nubs all have tiny cracks. An old school, plastic hubstack yoyo with cracks makes for a real treat sound wise lol, not to mention the arm-numbing vibe, but it’s still fun :joy:

3 Likes

iceberg.

3 Likes

Iceberg

5 Likes

I second the iYoyo Iceberg.

4 Likes

Titanium Triton V2. This yoyo is not only loud, but sounds glorious. Its two beautifully tuned bells with a bearing between them

1 Like

Replay pro because the caps rattle and sound nasty

6 Likes

My digamma crash makes a lot of noise but Ive found that if I put teeeny amount of lube behind the spacers it quiets down.
Something to try with your hybrid yoyos that make a lot of noise!

3 Likes

I third.

2 Likes

iCEBERG.

2 Likes

YYR Triad. If that yo-yo was silent - it would be perfect.

3 Likes

Madhouse Epic. Full sized aluminum hubstacks and on top of that mine has this phantom pulse vibe that only happens once per throw that makes it sound like it is laughing at you.

4 Likes

I also own a 9 Dragons. It roars

6 Likes

Iceberg

2 Likes

My Protostar is as loud as if you threw a Protostar in an industrial blender

7 Likes

I literally made a post complaining about how loud the iceberg is and what can be done for it.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure one of the rings is loose in mine and it just rattles and vibes like hell in there :joy:

2 Likes