What's the best cylw udder $100?

Jeremy Irons voice If you’re looking for a CLYW under $100, there are none. Only more yoyofactory.

The campfire

Steve is different… he was a master yoyoer well before YYE existed. I agree with what Nathan said… the less time I spend on here, the more progressive my yoyoing (and everything else) is. If im caught up with trades and other conversations, I dont spend my free time yoyoing, I spend it talking about yoyo related things on the internet. The more time you spend online looking at yoyos, the less time you yoyo. SO… the less you use the forums, the better you get :slight_smile:

I agree.

However, I’m often confined to a workstation during the day, so I might as well use that time to do something while I’m otherwise stuck to a computer.

When I was in Vietnam, pretty much isolated from technology, the yoyo was my escape. I did bring my technology: my laptop and a hard drive full of yoyo videos. Yeah, I got a lot of 4A progress done that week in Hue!

cylw? im afraid it doesnt exist… but CLYW makes top notch yoyos but none under 1 hunna, sorry! haha! sarcasm is abundant on the forums!

You know that is is a joke thread, right? The OP isn’t seriously asking this. He’s Just poking fun at those that do.

Two Words… Fool’s Gold! ;D

This one |
V

notice the lack of a picture

Really, I think people are always going to ask these questions because they have a real legitimate question, they just don’t know how to put the question.

notice the haha…

Sorry Links… CLYW doesn’t make udders any more, after the big udder yo-yo incident down at the factory there has been no more CLYW udders…

Haha some ppl are saying there are none, but there is the fools gold… Its an avalanche but with a little but of vibe, and the best part… Its half the price. Its 60 bucks. Really Really good long spinning yoyo, will spin for minutes on a good throw! :o

I hope you know this thread was a joke…

[quote=“throwrw,post:23,topic:53256”]
I agree! I’m getting better REALLY SLOWLY because I’m here a lot. :wink: On the other hand, I’m in no particular rush to be better, and I enjoy the forums. :smiley: