IrPads (50-pack)

Yye glove

Yye golden bearing

Yye string

Konkave bearing

Monkey finger tool

Kitty string

Do you think you’ll get all of that?

I made out like a bandit last year…but no yoyos. I’m looking for just one yoyo, a YYR. Heh?

PSGs are way better than Whips. Ask for one of the new Gem Series ones.

A new Overdrive? Or something different?

I’m not sure…I am digging the 6 currently…

El Ranchero in Ruby Red
Ann Whip
3 Twisted Trifecta Bearings
YYE Contest Bag
10 k-pads

Yeah, it was either the el ranchero or a capless & freq. wave…

I just want a new career. My job sucks!

Ranchero
Dang
Some OD size Irpads
maybe an Ann Whip
Onestar (If I don’t buy it)
Vater Fatback 3As
DW or Gibralter HH Drop Clutch
Zildjian 18" A Custom China
Zildjian 21’ A Custom Ping Ride
A bunch of albums (Green Day, Soundgarden, Aerosmith)

I played a Dot that kinda growled. Didn’t really care for that one. I played another one too, but that one just didn’t seem as nice as the 335 PRO. Really nice guitar. I can make it sound like Alex Lifeson’s 355 too…

Really? That thing looks so weird…

I am wanting a YoYoRec Mr.Butcher.

A CLYW Puffin and a C3 Token. I’m so excited!!!

888x :slight_smile: G-Funk :slight_smile: YYF mystery box, Northstar, Freehand Zero, String, 3Y Token, ect… :wink: :slight_smile:

I asked for a Gnarlwal, a YYE medium sized bag, 100 fat kitty strings, and I think a couple of CLYW tees.

Not to much, but I’d be satisfied with anything I get :slight_smile:

Hmm and astro jax

Cliff and a positron!

I’m hoping to find myself a nice quiet Positron in the country. I don’t really have much on the list, but I’m aiming to try as many different companies as possible as far as throws are concerned. Haven’t yet thrown anything by ILYY so that should go on the list too - I can’t remember who, but some lucky person posted a pic with a whole stack of ILYY throws and they looked awesome, and I’m sure are great items. I’d also like some kind of 5A accessory to give it a shot, it looks hugely impressive. Also really loving the Delirium Dive colorway, so anything else I can find in that. Otherwise anything goes. I love random.

A Captain America Chief along with private lessons with someone other than my dad would be legit for me

Hah. Like you’ll ever find one of those Chiefs. I’m pretty sure only 5 exist.

i think only like 1 double sided Cap’n america chiefs exist. like 2 more single sided.