What's on your Christmas list??

you don’t want any beats?

i just got an epiphone dot in the Red worn finish its nice I haven’t played an Es 335

I probably won’t get any yoyos for Christmas. :frowning:

If anything it’ll be a pair of quality headphones…

335 PRO is a dot with rectangular inlays upgraded pickups and push pull pots.

These are on my Christmas list. I might end up having to buy some for myself, though. :smiley:

Code2
Fiesta XX
YYJ Classic
iPod Touch
some songs

yeah I might buy some better pickups to upgrade my dot later

Arctic Circle as well

I want one sooooo bad.

Funny. I just gave my girl a wants list. She knows nothing about yoyos so I’m really curious what she picks (and why). The list includes: Wet Whistle, Cascade, Code2, Nessie, or Victory.

(duplicate post)

Lol I like Nikon too only reason I’m leaning towards Canon is I already have a decent telephoto from my older Canon slr.why do you suggest that?

I just like Nikon.

YYJ TITAN 3

hmu if you want to trade me it

Nice camera, like the one I want just a bit better.

I grew up around Nikon, I like the layout vs Canon. Its like Coke vs Pepsi, its preference. Specifically the D7000 or 3100 is because it has 1080p video capability. The D7000 is better for video, I know a lot of magicians the have made tricks (DVD produced) using DSLR’s, and the Quality is awesome, and very artsy due the the fact that you have so much control over the depth of field and have a wide range of lens, which I have access to many high end lenses (Thanks Dad! He’s the photography buff in the family and he got me into it :D)

I Do want to say that Canon has BETTER video functions on their high end DSLRs then Nikon, they always have been. But Nikon isn’t a slouch with that said ;). So I like the layout and overall camera, and the fact it has a video function only make it better! And I already have Nikkor lenses.

Heres a video of Harold Owens shot with a Nikon D3100, and various Nikkor Lenses.

Nothing. I have enough yoyos.

Though I want more pairs of Fireballs for 2A, I won’t be getting any until I get a lot better.
Plus, I can always get yoyos anytime.

But for the sake of this thread, I want sOMEThING The V and FIRMY. Also Loop1080.

Adegle PSG or a yoyo factory Whip ( need something i can bang up a little to practice counter-weight)

and a 2010 888 (fav throw but i got mine jacked)

:')