What's a good yoyo glove?

I haven’t looked into it at all I figured I’d get some opinions first. I have one that someone threw in a trade for me it’s one of the cheap magic yoyo ones. And from trying it I really like using it, especially for 4a I can get much harder throws. I also have a REALLY bad nail biting habit so I have to put on a glove for finger spins which I like to do. The problem with it is that its a little big and loose for my hand. I’m a small dude I’m like 5’6 and the fingers on the glove I have are kinda loose and get in the way sometimes and its annoying. I can post a picture if need be. :grin:

2 Likes

Search “billiards glove” on amazon. They are the same thing. Lots of sizes to choose from.

2 Likes

Wait really? I love billiards I was actually gonna use this one for when I went out and shot some pool.

1 Like

I have 2, both from magicyoyo…one is a thin cheapy, the other is a bit thicker and nicer…wish all magicyoyos came with the nicer one.
They both do the trick for me though…I like them both. But I have pretty big hands so they both fit me well.

I’m looking forward to hearing what others have to say. I’d love to have a real nice glove.

I actually did a review and comparison of a few kinds a few weeks ago

6 Likes

The length of the glove isn’t that bad I guess I just have skinny fingers? Like the fingers are loose

1 Like

I wear gloves all the time for work, and, ahem, while i’m not working i practice looping. So by default i may actually have something to contribute for a change. I can thoroughly recommend a poly cotton glove. Make sure you get the right size. less than a pound in the u.k.

1 Like

That was a very good video and the doctor/scientist vibe makes it even more trustworthy

1 Like

Yep, same here. I use the nice on on my throw hand and the almost-as-nice one on my NTH.

I also have, like, five pairs of billiard gloves that I got off Amazon for when the MagicYoyo gloves finally wear out.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I want to add that the MagicYoYo glove that they give with some of their throws is very similar to the YYE glove

1 Like

One thing I like about the MagicYoyo gloves is that they are unbranded, so you don’t have a logo on the back of the hand on one glove, and then inside the palm on the other. That asymmetry just looks strange to me, and also, logos are kinda distracting.

1 Like

All of the MagicYoYo Gloves I have seen say MagicYoYo on them

1 Like

Well the ones that came with the K-1s I bought had no branding. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Mine is also unbranded

1 Like

Neither of the 2 magicyoyo gloves I have are branded…even the nicer one.

Weird

Maybe newer/ older ones an weren’t branded. I would assume the older ones weren’t to save a few cents but that’s just my guess

1 Like

The one I have I think I got like 3 years ago so maybe the new ones

1 Like