Any one know a good pair of yoyo gloves on amazon?

Has to be Amazon cause I have a gift card😂
I saw those duncan gloves that only cover 3 fingers but I never liked those

Well I don’t know about actual yoyo gloves, But I actually just bought Some cotton gloves from amazon. I know they are not made for yoyoing, but I have been buying these cotton gloves for a long time. They do ware down after a few weeks but since I get them in about a 12 pare set they tend to last me a long time. If you want to buy just some simple cotton gloves you might want to look for those. They are inexpensive, come in either black or white, and I never get friction burn while wearing them. hope this helps!

Yeah I never liked the those Duncan ones either, that’s why I like the all finger cotton gloves.

This is kind of similar to what I get. You can find then in black too, just look around.

Bit of advice too, most yoyo gloves are actually unbranded Billiard gloves! Especially the 3 finger varieties. If you search for billiard gloves you’ll find a lot of good options for Yoyoing. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What about the ones that I see a lot of competitors use that have the pointer free?

They look like they cover the middle and ring- I feel like I usually see them on the throw hand.

1 Like

Well I like to use them on both hands just so I don 't have to worry about string hitting my sweaty hands and messing up

1 Like