What YoYos have you recently bought?

My mom lets me open one present on christmas eve each year and so I opened one box to find that it had three tiny boxes in it! She let me open all three and in one box was a Sunset Trajectory, in the second box was a Legacy and in the third box was an Axiom! I’m so happy!!! ;D Even though I didn’t buy them I just had to share this with you guys!

Merry Christmas to all!
Connor ;D :smiley: ;D

My first yoyo was FAST spinstar then I bought black knight.a week ago I bought YYF 09 888

I got a Darkmagic Special yoyo master edition for Christmas and Its AWESOME! the only thing that’s the same really is the shape and bearing. Other then that its one of a kind with its black rims and Hot pink plastic. You see one it will really catch your eye. later and remember keep it spinning.

good for you all, hope that somebody will give me a yoyo. i feel alone now,i didn’t receive any gifts last christmas. wish to have a grind machine or a metal zero. ???

what?!? a K-os extreme? where?

oh yeah, and i bought x-convict,aquarius, and legacy. plus 5 bearings

I just got a Mutant DNA a week ago…

I bought a Ronin, Pinnacle, a OD 10 ball bearing, and a Takeshi dice with my Christmas money. And for Christmas I got a FG Avalanche, G5, MVP, and a stupid little Yomega Stealth Fire keychain that goes down and comes back up without sleeping. And idk how many strings (over 200)

Most recent addition was a Chaser. Absolutely loving this one.

Next ones I hope to order soon:
Legacy II
XCon Pro
DiBase
Maybe get a Lyn Fury too.
I also needs a C and A sized center track bearing and might order a Crucial Grooved bearing.
Strings. Always, always strings!

Shinwoo Dolphin
One Drop Dang
X-Con Pro
and the DM2

and this thread was resuscitated from 2009 :o

Two C3 Halos for 3a. I am accelerating due to these things. They’re incredible.

From memory here are the last few.

3x Night Moves 3
Luchador
USA edition Pyro
Smear Gully SkyWalker
Yo Duh SkyWalker
Ugly apple SkyWalker (for Jason Wong’s magic touch :wink:

CLYW Canvas :slight_smile:

I love small yoyos, how do you like the dolphin?

Read all about it  :wink:

Macro a few weeks ago
Canvas

I recently bought a SPYY Syder, should be there today when I get home. Yay!

Most recent purchases from most recent to least (excluding what I got for Xmas as I didn’t purchase them):
YYF Velocity (Red), YYF PGM (Black body, green stack/ring), QiXia SkyFighters (Overseas-made hubstack plastic), QiXia Champion(izm), and Duncan Freakhand (Blue one)

none again.

Do trades count?
Or is it more like " you have to buy officially? "
I’m going to be buying a Chief and a Canvas soon.
That’s about it if your only counting Purchases.

CLYW Canvas, Crucial Milk, TMBR Iriving, YYF Legend all in one month