What YoYos have you recently bought?

What YoYos have you recently bought?

I just bought a K-OS Extreme (took me forever to find), Free Agent, and an Axiom. I finally received the DJ I ordered which I bought for fun, because it is a fixed axle.

(These are all YYJ)

bought a sunset trajectory a few weeks ago.

I might get a meteor

Got a jamboo in de post! :-*

Just picked up an Axiom, it’s pretty slick. Thinking about grabbing a legacy since I love the DM, but I think I’m beginning to like the recessed silicon response over the hybrid… Anyone have the legacy? Any thoughts, opinions, etc.?

i havent bought any yoyos lately but my mom has gotten me like 7 new ones for christmas! ;D im not positive as to what they are though. here are my guesses: axiom, Duncan FHZ, Hitman, Legacy, Sunset trajectory, and im not sure what the other 2 might be. so all those and some kk bearings and thin+thick lubes :slight_smile:

I just bought a One drop M1 a few days ago. Should get here tomorrow.

I’m getting YYF Superstar.

-Max =]

I just bought a Ducan Freehand Zero. I got it so i can start freehanding. I know i would have made or bought a conter weight but i just wanted an excuse to buy another yoyo. ;D

u need to get a job so u can buy more

I bought a Legacy and a Journey. The Legacy was for me, and the Journey was for my cousin =) I have a speeder and an X-ConVict, and not much else to compare against.

The Legacy is great - it’s got a huge gap, and recessed silicone sticker that gives a tight bind, but the bind is harder than with the other yo-yos. I’m getting used to it. It plays really smoothly thanks to the wide gap and recessed response. None of my strings getting in the way and turning the yo-yo mid trick - even with 4-5 strings in there. It’d be had to beat this one. I’m going to try doing the flowable silicone on my X-ConVict because of how much I love the Legacy.

I may be receiving a Legacy and an Aquarius for Christmas (I hope). I just ordered an HSPIN Water Lily (#50) ;D I should get it next week (salivating). Hey Michael, how does that Blood Lily play? I read tons of good things about it, but I wanna know from someone on this forum.

I’m pumped to get an all metal that’s close to the size of my DM… I like the axiom but I think it’s a tad small.

UPDATE: I also ordered a ceramic KK for the Lily.

I just got a yyf Mighty flea. Can’t wait to get it.

A $3 ProYo :slight_smile:

There is a One drop prodgect MARKMONT EDITION and fhz hubstack kit sitting under my tree and im sooooooooo exited!!! !!! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :stuck_out_tongue: ??? ::slight_smile: :o :frowning: ;D :smiley: :wink: :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t hubstack it right away if I were you.

I just ordered one but I don’t have it yet so I don’t now.

Got a metal freehand zero. Then ordered an envy and a black lily.

Dark Magic.

just got that special edition dark magic 2 days ago :]