Most recent impulse purchase or sale

What have you bought recently that maybe you weren’t planning on? Maybe it just grabbed you and suddenly before you even know it you’re clicking that PAY NOW button!

My inspiration for this post is my recent purchase of a Terrarian. Didn’t want to miss that sweet Moss Green again. I need to stop buying yoyos for a hot minute.

15 Likes

Pretty much all my recent purchase were impulse buying without exact plan… :persevere:

8 Likes

For me the impulse is not what I buy, but when. I collect One Drop’s and outside of that I have a plan. A small pocket yoyo, a large, a wide, a plastic, etc… The one exception may be the G2 mystery box but that turned out pretty good. I have been doing some impulse string buys as of late.

5 Likes

My Spinworthy blood cell. When that popped up on the bst I felt like I needed to pull the trigger ASAP

5 Likes

Ditto

4 Likes

I always impulse buy, but I never use them… :unamused:

Grasshopper X marked down (couple weeks ago)
One Drop downbeat

I play mostly on concrete so I never use these throws

5 Likes

I need to stop for a few months.

• V1 TiShee Pro - Raw Blasted
  • DAYTONA Highwall SB Slimline
  • Core Co Qubit
7 Likes

best impulse buy, nay, investment of that day!

8 Likes

Everytime I say this I end up buying two more.
Hey as long as your budget can handle it and the impulse purchases make you happy go for it!
I recently bought the OP Polybius as an impulse purchase.

8 Likes

Just sent Glen the money for a Bloodcell I asked him to make without thinking about the repercussions… Whoops.

8 Likes

Yo can you post a pic of that Raw blasted shee

Unless you did already… please dont make me scroll through the mail thread. Ill die before I find it.

2 Likes

@Blimpin

9 Likes

For me, it’s been string. I impulse bought some G-String SOLO here with my Movement, and I have some other types of blends from them on the way.

I also just impulse bought some fountain pen stuff. Nothing fancy but finally dipping into ink wells (no pun intended lol) and snagged a couple of pens while I was at it.

3 Likes

Yesterday I bought some yo-yo’s from KAMILB here on the forum.
I was looking at the new topics on the forum, while suddenly I found it.
I thought it was a good deal :slight_smile: 30 € for 7 yo-yo’s!
A GREAT deal !
Package arriving tomorrow, yay! It does not need to travel far: the Netherlands.
I live in Belgium so, it’s like just around the corner for me.
I’m so happy already! My collection grows. I Post picture tomorrow :slight_smile:

5 Likes

“Most RECENT impulse buy?”

Ask me tomorrow.

6 Likes

Someone here on YYE was selling one of my dream throws for a price I couldn’t turn down! I had to scramble to put the money together, but he was awesome in working with me and was willing to hold the yo for me.
I never thought I’d ever own this yo…the retail price on it was way more than I’d want to spend on a yo at this time.
But man…he had it at a price I couldn’t turn down! It was in mint condition and I felt like I may never have the opportunity to jump on this thing for this price again.
It’s an Overdrive Draupner and I got it for $125 shipped…he even threw in 27 kitty fats for me just to be awesome! :green_heart:

15 Likes

BLIMPIN: What was your most recent impulse buy?
ME: Yes.

5 Likes

lol so relatable! >.<’

3 Likes

Recently impulse bought a Copper Parlay from @adamantiumpops just to go with my Nickel Parlay.

7 Likes

Woo! And you paid for my eHknown, so thank you!

3 Likes