Your next yoyo is?

So i’ve got my good eye on the one and only mr jamboo by the masters of jam!
Got to luv the bamboo good look and if i know yoyo jam should play like a dream…

my next yo will probs be at xmas, hoping for a mary or wasabi

I’m getting The Cut next.

I’m hoping to get a speeder next. gona try to get it for x-mas

I’ll have 09 888 as a New Year party present:-P

i got one for my birthday in Sept and LOVE it!!
lrm

I was looking at a peak or G5 but I have no idea what I want. Do you guys know what the best yo yo in the 75 to 100 dollar area is?

I get my DM today! White and simply perfect.I use to play with HH and Speeder but now…!!
I have to leave you.I am going for practice!!! ;D

I’m getting the YYJ Legacy tomorrow and the YYJ Jamboo whenever it comes out. I also just ordered a YYJ Sirius a few days back.

Just ordered a YYJ Axiom and KonKave, but USPS doesn’t give shipping estimates so I don’t know when I’ll get it >:(

I think I’ll be picking up an aquarius soon, I think offstring is pretty slick. Then maybe some loopers and try my hand at double A.

Raiders are the best for beginners, but as you get more advanced you may want to try some NXG’s

i am hoping for an axiom or a caribo lodge yoyo

The Aquarius is a great choice. It was my first yoyo for 1a, 4a, and 5a and I absolutely love it.

One Drop Project—My first Metel

My next realistic yoyo…Legacy

Im probaly going to be getting several new yoyos for x-mas. They will probaly be as follows: Duncan Metal FHZ, Axiom, Hitman, Legacy, and a jamboo if its out by x-mas. I will also be getting a few Konkave bearings and some thin and thick lube. Thats whats on my list. :slight_smile:

Have 2 legacy coming in mail from here (imperfect finish) spyder coming from canada and wacthing and waiting for a chance at a one drop project cant seem to find them anywhere.

I’m hoping to get a Legacy for Christmas.
I’ve heard there realy good.

yokaiyo

Wow, i said my next yoyo would be a legacy!

Grind machine 2

Peak by CLYW

Actually i have a wolverine Bear vs. Man on the way.