Dark Magic
Black Knight

Care to elaborate?

Preferences?

Big, small? Heavy, light? Shape?

Im Not So Sure

I Would Like something that feels good in the hand, easy to throw long sleepers

my focus isnt really on the dark magic
i dont really know much abouut it but i know the shape and size and that it is good to learn binds on.

is the mini mo trix/tu good?
those two seem small and good
please reply
oh and the black night seems good too

ps dont worry about colour because it is random and that is fine.

It is all preference, here.

What Pheenix said! :wink:

Dark Magic is on the heavy side, but has long sleep times, a little big, weight rings, very good for a Yo-Yo, and looks cool. Balanced grinds, Thumb Grinds, as well.

Black Knight is really cool, what most would go with. (Evan) :stuck_out_tongue: It is rounded, but very good for the price. It has weight rings, rounded of course, cool caps, and little nubs on the side that you can hold, like hubstacks. Features long sleep times, too. Good feel also.

Mini Mo-Tu is small, but well- worthy of it’s price. Small, fun, long spin times, good grinds, fun to play with.

Mini Mo-Trix, is almost the same. I’ve never tried it out, but I would say it’s close to the Mini Mo-Tu’s description.

Heres my list for you without the preferences:

Dark Magic
Black Knight
Mini Mo-Tu
Mini Mo-Trix

Good to learn binds with, probably Black Knight.

Yes, the Mini Mo-Tu/Trix is good, but I can’t answer that for you. See for yourself. :wink:

They aren’t THAT small, but compare the specs of the other Yo-Yo’s you have. See what is best for you. They are a bit small/undersized, but good and well-worth the play. :slight_smile:

Dark Magic is a bit oversized/large, but any Yo-Yo you choose, you’ll get used to the shape in no time. :slight_smile:

Black Knight is very good, and a shape you never see/feel.

Here’s my list with your preferences:

Black Knight
Mini Mo-Tu
Mini Mo-Trix
Dark Magic

Good luck! :wink:

Thanks Guys

But Between The Mini Mo-Tu and the Black Night Is so hard to choose

is the mini mo tu good or just a random yoyo too have or is it a good yoyo to do tricks with?

And I have my eye on the black night is it better than others like dark magic hitman or xcon?

reply please
thanks

There’s a really good way to settle this:

Do you like big or small yoyos?

The Black Knight is huge while the Mini Mo-Tu is tiny. They both play well.

Answer these please.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc) Seems like small.
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc) Seems like either YYJ hybrid or double o-ring.
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter? No.
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range? Seems like $35 to $45?
  9. What is your skill level?

I must say Apetrunk, you are a little late for the rescue.

Again, we are looking at a big or small yoyo. So You’ll just have to tell us what size you prefer.

And if you can’t decide on the size, try the weight. 64 or 71 grams?

Yeah, I did realize that but there were a few of the questions that hadn’t been answered so I had to get my 2 cents in :stuck_out_tongue:

The Black Knight is actually a very good yo-yo. I prefer it over my x-convict and lyn fury, and it is just as good as my hitman and dark magic.

Unless your really good, I don’t sugest getting the Mini-Motu. It is tiny, and you need to be really good to use this in my opinion. I would go with the BLack Knight. I have tried it and it is very good.

I have to disagree with SR on this matter. If you have a tiny yoyo, it will only push you to practice more and harder to land your tricks. This may not be a great benefit all of a sudden. But it might make you smoother and more precise.

That is actually a great idea. Never thought of that. But the other option is, go the easy way and take the Black Knight. Your choice.

I have tried both the black knight and the mini mo tu and they are both great but I have to say the mini mo tu is my favorite. The size is just perfect for me and with the caps of the thumb grinds are amazing, it has good wight and because of it’s smaller size it’s easy to do tricks because it can fit in small holes or through your fingers.

In the end both yoyos are great but the mini mo tu isn’t just something fun to have it is, in my opinion one of the greatest bangs for your buck. :wink:

Whoa whoa whoa…

Yes, the Black Knight is bigger, but it is not the “Easy way out”, it may be easier to land on the string but it won’t have a major difference. I think the Black Knight has more control because of it’s big body and wiehgt, perfect for Begginer to Master. The minimotu is fun, but in a way it just doesn’t feel like a main player to me. You can still do awesome tricks and stuff but seems to play more of a “For fun” yoyo to me. Also, the Black Knight has more rim weight which will have longer spin times (On your throw).

I personally love the Black Knight, one of my favorite features is the nubs. You can take off the caps and grab the sides and then pull start it, it will be spinning on your finger. Very fun to impress people with, but it doesn’t last a very long time.

Both are great yo-yos, no matter what you get you won’t be dissapointed.

Go for the Black Knight in my opinion.

Thank You All

I Am considering getting the black knight a lot now.

But the mini mo tu is quite tempting,

With thin oil is the black kn ight good?

currently i have a hitman hybrid and i should have said this earlier but i want something a bit better or the same

i can do mach 5 and the matrix (basically) just need longer spin times

I know i caould just apply thin oil but i am looking for a new yoyo.
please reply

and if i get the black knight which i probably will can you tell me if its better than a hitman or xcon?

thanks

ps please say something about the black knight that will make me interested on buying it.

THANK YOU!!!

The Black Knight will not necessarily be any better than the Hitman or an X-ConVict. If you are looking for longer spin times, I highly suggest that you work on your throw, because the Hitman has pretty good spin times. But if you want a new addition to your collection then there’s nothing wrong in buying a new yoyo, now you just know that it might not be ‘better’ than the Hitman.

And when it comes to thin lube. Thin lube is not meant as an upgrade to your yoyo, it’s more of a way to maintain your bearings. Thin lube will in relatively small amounts protect your bearing while not slowing it down too much. This will usually make yoyos unresponsive unless you use too much. And since the Hitman and the Bloack Knight will probably use the same bearing, I bet the difference won’t be possible to notice.

I thought all yoyojams have nubs(for the axle to go)?

The Black Knight has this special matador indent. It’s a way to imitate matador spikes without having actual matador spikes.

The YoYoJam Black Knight is good to buy because it is unique from other YoYoJam Yo-Yos.

It features a different shape that is not only fun to hold, but fun to play with. It has very special features, also. :slight_smile: