What yoyo should I get?!?!

Hey guys I am looking to buy a new throw, I have only bought 3 throws in my life and branched them out into my now 13 throw collection, but it seems like there are soooo many yoyos to choose from now so I was looking for some help…

yoyos I like:
CLYW Cheif, I normally dont like bigger yoyos but I dunno this one is different :P, CLYW Wooly Marmot, I liked its shape and size but it was a bit light, E=mc2, ALL TIME FAVORITE THROW I loved everything about it, I like the cascade too but it doesnt have that solid feel in the hand, and the puffin 2, like the shape

Things I like in a throw:
Wide gap, undersized, smooth, nice finish, and that feels good in the hand

Things I dont like:
I HATE VIBE :stuck_out_tongue: , small gaps, ultra light, gritty finish, super big diameter, did I mention vibe, and plastic

Price range:
0 - 150

if you have any yoyos in mind that fit the descriptions please say so :stuck_out_tongue: thanks!

Alright; a great one that would fit your preferences is a Werrd Minute. Undersized, smooth as glass, stable and only around 55 bucks. Don’t let the price deceive you - it’s a killer throw. It feels very comfortable in the hand and has a good smooth finish for grinds. It is only available in solid colours, but they really stand out. I have one, and I love it!

I would deffinatly recommend the yoyofficer musket. Its a great organic shape with an awesome weight distribution. It has literally NO vibe whatsoever and for its price it preforms amazingly. Its very smooth and stable and i find myself with it the most.

Zeekio Continuum

If you can get your hands on them, Spyy Supra or Pro?

sOMEThING Angle sounds perfect for you if you like solid undersized throws

I think im going to go with the WM2 but keep giving suggustions so I can look out for certain yoyos on the forums