what yoyo should i get?

What yoyo should i get?
-DV888
-Hectic
-Campfire
-Dingo
-Tactic
-Chaotic

I think they are all great but i cant decide which one to get.
thanks for replying!

dv888 would be the best choice for me. But you might like different things than I do. What are your preferences?

Well Amdroid,
I am a new player (yoyoing for about 6 months) but i like the legacy and grind machine. This will be my first buy over 30 bucks. I am mostly just looking at what is the most popular one.

I’m at about six months too! :smiley: Well since you haven’t tried enough yoyos to know your preferences yet, what level of player are you? You can bind, right?

Yes I can bind!
i can do lots os different tricks if that is what you mean by skill level

I’ll give you recommendations on the yoyos that I have, but I can’t really say much about stuff I don’t have. Well, I would say not to get the dingo because its fun because its undersized but probably not a great main player. Don’t get the Tactic; there is nothing bad about it, theres not much good either. My dv888 is one of my favorites; I totally recommend it! (out of the ones I have tried) I don’t know anything about the Hectic or Chaotic. The Campfire, which is made by CLYW would probably be really good. CLYW is awesome, so I would expect the Campfire to be great. The Campfire is CLYWs cheapest yoyo. I would assume that it plays almost as well as most of their other yoyos, but they wanted to make a more affordable yoyo, so they just made the campfire cheaper. So, because of that, I would go with the Campfire. Second choice: dv888. Third: I am pretty sure that either the Hectic or Chaotic would go here, but I don’t think that they are good as a dv888. (I hear lots of good things about the dv888 but not much about the Hectic or Chaotic.) I am really not sure about the Campfire, that is just my guess. All of this is just MY opinion, you might hate the stuff I like and love what I hate. The Dingo isn’t a bad yoyo. It SUPER fun to play with (for me), but you probably just don’t want one so small for a main player. The Tactic isn’t bad either. I was my go-to yoyo for while. But now it just doesn’t seem to play as well as my others. Hope this helps. If you have questions, please ask me! Oh ya, and I would also maybe recommend a Maverick or Dash. If you clean the bearing on one of those, then they play like a high end metal. Please ask if you have questions, or if I am not making any sense! ;D Good luck. Let me know what you go with and then how you like it!

-Amdroid

Thanks so much man I really appreciate it!

no problem

i would say that too. that was a well thought out and helpful post.

campfires are great. you can read a review on highspeedyoyo.com.

Dv888 is the most common fundametal to get. just seems like it has few flaws.

I recently tried the chaotic at blc. great yoyo. like a punchline without the spikes.

cool yesterday I got a campfire and my brother got a chaotic. Ive heard great things about both. but campfire is hard to find reveiws for. oh well im still so exited to get it!

you should get dv888

I thought about the Dv888 it was my second choice and probably my next yoyo

Maybe a lunatic?

Dv888 is a solid yoyo for sure but all of those are also good, if you got any one of them i’m sure you wouldn’t be disappointed. :slight_smile:

I like the way the campfire feels but that is just me

Let’s just make this simpler… If you answer these questions… we will be able to pick out the perfect yoyo for you.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

DV888 ;D

ok… i think a tactic would be a great yoyo for you, 100% unresponsive and just plays great!! my friend has one and it was his first yoyo and now he is a great yoyoer! so i think a tactic is a great choice

yeah he became better with that yoyo. the tactic is great! oh and metal you accidentally clicked post twice

guys, i already got camp fire like a couple days ago so i dont need any more tipps but thanks so much for helping out!