• Plastic (Delrin, POM, Polycarbonate)

• Metal (Titanium, Aluminium)

• Hybrid (Wood/Metal, Plastic/Metal)

• Bi-Metal

Lately it’s light to mid weight mono metals

7075 Aluminum

Ti is cool too.

Hybrid’s are really fun.

I’ve never tried a hybrid. I hope to get one in the future.

I prefer metal and bimetal. I’ve never had a chance to try a bitanium though.

The Magicyoyo Rex is a titanium bimetal. It goes for $469.00 on YYE.

Yeah the TiSS. I like the shape but I feel like it’s heavier than I’d want it by a gram or so. Not like unplayable or anything but if I’m spending $500 on a yo-yo, yeah, I’m gonna be picky.

Ti’s, Metals, and Bi’s. Not really a fan of woods or plastics.

1 Like

You gotta be picky when you shop for yoyos.

1 Like

I’ve actually seen some metal and wood hybrids by a yoyo manufacturer called, low-key throws.

Idk where this fits but Hildy bros did a recent currier that had some kind of metallic rings on the caps. I think it was some kind of compressed powder

Sounds nice.

I really like the hybrid plastic/metal I have, the Iceberg. Looks really, REALLY… cool :sunglasses: Also the delrin/titanium Ting series.

2 Likes

Generally I prefer wood, plastic or metal. Depending on what kind of yoyo I’m throwing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry you are a brick and ceramic hater!

1 Like

Well I mainly have aluminum yo-yos, but there are one or two plastics that I enjoy. I pretty much just like yo-yos. Give me one of any material and I’ll have fun with it.

1 Like

Me Too…

Depends on the day, they’re all good. Mostly throwing some wood from @Glenacius_K today, but I have to mix in some plastics, a hybrid, and a bimetal today too because #workstuff.

3 Likes

Wait wait wait… is your job literally just to play with yoyos all day?