What yoyo did you most use in 2013?

Beginning: Yomega Yo Mod
Middle: Strix and N12
End: YYF Supernova

I played about 1 yoyo heavily in 3 month intervals. In order: YoyoJam Dark Magic II, One Drop x CLYW Summit, CLYW Chief, General-Yo Prestige.

Ed has a Special Termite Polish he uses nightly to retune his Yoyo.

1 Like

Hahaha you gotta! An ounce of prevention, you know?
But yeah that yoyo and I have an arrangement. It promises to hurt me only in appropriate ways (i.e. snapping back when I donā€™t pay attention on suicides), and I promise not to use it for kindling.

One Drop Rally. Goes with me pretty much where ever I travel.

Hour. Hands down.

Considering that I started throwing in January of 2013, I would have to say my Code 1. I love everything about it, the side effects, grooves in the catchzone lasjdlkfasdfahkAND OH MY GOD I JUST SAW MY MYSTERY BOX GET DROPPED OFF!!!

Probably either my green RecRev freq wave or my hazmat that Evan anodized for me

My One Drop Dingo. Mostly because it was my only yoyo. It is very easy to take with me.

This year it is looking like my Yelets so far. I love it!

Started using nothing but Supernovasā€¦ Ended up only using Superstars.

I would say itā€™s a toss up between General Yo prestige and the ODxCLYW summit. Both are exactly what I look for and I love them to death.

G-squared Triton, definately my go-to :wink:

The new Superstars are a real goodlook though so I donā€™t blame you.
Just so much spin power. Using them for 5a?

Clyw ash berry avalanche for sure. This year probably be my puffin 2 when it comes

Chief

Code2s were what I threw the most, but FHZs and Lovejoys were close behind.

Chik or my Glide

I donā€™t tend to stick to one throw very much, so itā€™s impossible to say for sure. Probably the SPYY Pro. But not far behind would be my other SPYYs (esp. El Ranchero), the Werrd Minute, a Puffin, and the Krown.

At home either my Triton or Quake. At work either my Rally or JFF.

GUYZ I JAWST STARTED AND IDK WHAT YOYO TO GET PL0X TELL ME THE BEST YOYO EVAR PLZE.