What yoyo did you most use in 2013?

D00d ur such a n00b the best jojo eva is tha Yoyojam JamBoo doe swag turn up ooh killem thought it was

My pair of MagicYoYo D5ā€™s ( Iā€™ve been yoyoing for 8 months now)
The last 3 months Iā€™ve been heavily focusing on my 3A like itā€™s been the only thing Iā€™ve used up until I put kitty string on my old shaqlerstar and yyj classic
Before that it was my classic

OMG! DAT J0J0 SOUNDS LIKE PURE SWAG

For the most part I used the Model 10, Prestige, Mr. Butcher, and Format:C.

Yup

NAAW, MAYN. DAH DALLAH TCHREE JOJO WERE IT ATT!

OMG GUYZ GIT TH PUFFEN VERSOS CHEF 5 X 1DRP

I LIKE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS.

I probably played a YYJ Hybrid Hitman the most, as well as an Alchemy Nimbus and YYJ Theory and Classic.

My lovely first run green OD Rally. What a throw.

OD Chik, Threw it at least once a day since i got it.

Probably a purple heart TMBR Turner. I spent a lot of the summer playing only fixed axle and this is what I was using. I used the Walter, Next Level, and Bear Vs. Man 2 a lot also.

I probably used the somewhere between the Catalyst and the Sine//Saw the most is my bet. I definitely played the Sine//Saw the most when I got it. I played it pretty much exclusively for at least four months. I only got it halfway through the year though, soā€¦ canā€™t be sure exactly. Just used those two because theyā€™re my most favorite and I love the way they play and feel in the hand.

For the yearā€¦ Duncan Butterfly up until i got my no jive at the end of the yearā€¦ Mostly cause itā€™s responsive and i like to simply walk and throw a few sleepers, throw a few loops, throw a few sleepers , throw a few loops, sidewinder, throw a few sleepers, throw a few more sleepers, side winder, throw some loopsā€¦

What about you zammy?

JOIN DA CLUB!

ITā€™S DA ONLY WAY TO FIND DA BEST J0J0 DUDE. 4REAL. YOLOSWAG

EEE DAH BESHT WEHY 2 GAHT ATTINCHUN!

can we stop with thisā€¦ ::slight_smile:

Chiefā€¦ Ask me the same question at the end of this yearā€¦