Gambit
Janowski’s
Xbox 1
Lacoste Sweater
Sundia Sun Diabolo
Hard yoyo case
Bamboo Kendama
Vans Hoodie

OH!! I forgot to mention that one of the Forum Experts hooked me up with a John Higby custom painted Speedaholic! Looks pretty BA!! Thank you so much for that!

I think we both got on the right side of said forum member. The thing is damn good looking, and plays incredibly well. So surprised. It was my only Christmas yoyo and boy was it a treat :slight_smile:

a Red Ryder Carbine Action 200-shot Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock

2 Likes

You’ll shoot your eye out

1 Like

Ooooohhh…

NO WAAAAYYY!!

I got the ol’ Red Ryder Single Shot 220 FPS cause its cheaper and I have a lower risk of killin myself.

Cause’ back in my day, we didnt have “200-Shot” or that fancy “Compass in the stock” thing… And back in my day, there was no “action” except for shooting out fella’s eyes…

Haha! That is so funny because I also got a red with black rims rally and I also got a shutter, except it was silver with red splash. Interesting.

Yoyofficer IMP
Yoyofficer Kilter x2
Z***eo Anarchist
C3yoyodesign Level 6

lol same

Where do you preorder a Yeti from? ???

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say CLYW’s website.

You’d be correct. Last week, before Christmas, CLYW posted on Facebook that there were a small number of colored yetis that were going up at the store. They won’t be shipped until after January 15th since they were taking a break during the holidays.

I got the LG G2 (phone), SOL Republic tracks (V8), and a PS4 with Battlefield 4 that also came with playstation plus membership for 12 months, and the China Rising expansion pack for BF4.

red duncan strix, yyj dark magic 2 ghost edition, red duncan hornet, clear blue yoyorecreation areonaut, 6 pairs of thermo socks, 2 pairs of sleeping shorts, 2 yoyoing t-shirts and a bunch of other misc stuff.

GG Quake, General Yo copper bowe M10 and purple sage Prestige, YYF equilateral and Shaqler.

My friend got me a Speedaholic. Amazing throw for 13.50. Plastic Fantastic!

I just ordered a red Werrd Irony JP with some Christmas dollaz

Fire Blizzard AC2 and a Harrison Hurricane Cliff with Christmas money!!!

Unicorn Blood Quake

:smiley: