What yoyo company has the best releases on average?

Imho I think it’s C3. All of the yos I have from them are solid at the bare minimum. The Hydrogen Crash is the best competition yoyo in existence imo, although the Duncan GTR-JS is amazing too.

What are companies that only release bangers of yos in your opinion?

7 Likes

I’d go with One Drop and Yoyofriends.

16 Likes

I think this is going to be full of objectively unbiased answers.

Best company releases
MonkeyfingeR
ZeroGravity
Motion_YoYo

Ok that’s 3 but they are my favorite with every release!

9 Likes

For me it’s General-Yo, One Drop, G Squared, and Beboo.

9 Likes

Definitely will be an unbiased thread lolol

5 Likes

I’ve only purchased the alebrije from zgrt but I’m most impressed by the amount of projects and how different each one is.

4 Likes

I feel like this is as objective as I can be since it’s not even my favorite brand, but in terms of actual design and performance… I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Turning Point absolutely doesn’t miss, they seriously don’t make a bad yoyo. Even if I don’t prefer one of their throws I always have to admit it’s extraordinarily well designed, performs well, and is unbelievably high quality. As much as I would like to say that about one of my favorite brands like One Drop or CLYW, it’s just not true. They make some of my favorite yo-yos ever but a lot of them are just… misses lmao

7 Likes

Good Life
Zero Gravty
General Yo

In my humble opinion.

3 Likes

For me, probably…
yo momma cropped

11 Likes

Luftverk.
I can’t even keep up with their releases.

9 Likes

G2 but are hard to get to your hands on the drop.

8 Likes

@JEA86 takes this one all day, banger after banger. Ill be scooping everything his company makes :innocent::+1:

10 Likes

Agreed. I’m a OneDrop man myself. But I’ve never played a Motion that felt meh. The pressure is on @JEA86 , gotta keep cranking out bangers! Haha

4 Likes

Onedrop, motion, jeffrey pang’s brands, ZGRT, mowl (though I don’t own any… yet), 2sick (rip), turning point

I find it rare when a company is able to have diverse releases and keep them all consistently above a high quality threshold.

10 Likes

Yo y’all over here making me blush! Thanks for all the Motion support

9 Likes

My top three has got to be Motion yoyo, Dressel Designs, and Luftverk

7 Likes

Just on what I’ve seen in the community the last year or so:

One Drop (kinda bias but I feel like the majority would agree lol)

C3 (they make great throws at every price point)

Yoyofriends (same as C3)

Luftverk (Jefferey Pang is HIM)

Turning Point (personally haven’t seen anyone say anything bad about any of their throws)

Motion (Same as TP)

Dressel Designs (Same as TP)

10 Likes

:crazy_face: Turning Point :crazy_face:

3 Likes

G2 , Motion , Duncan bi-metal , one drop for me!

6 Likes

Here I’ll do the thing. Over the course if we take the mean average Duncan has dropped mostly really great yo-yos. Yoyofactory as well.

If I have to choose some boutique or smaller company everything I own from Luftverk has been spot on same for ZGRT with the added bonus of being unique or interesting. Shoot there are so many great companies of people dropping amazing things constantly.

Honestly there haven’t been outright bad drops recently unless intentional for the memes or like cheap questionable companies that we don’t talk about.

5 Likes