What yoyo around 15 bucks?

Someone is currently selling a YYF JK on the BST for $15.  A 50mm aluminum throw, worth looking into if you want something possible better than a low end plastic.  I have no idea how it plays, but it might play better than those plastics for the same price.  Options, options, options…

Woah!! 15 bucks for a JK! I’d pay 50 bucks for that!! That thing plays like a beast and it’s heard to be par up to a Peak and a Avalanche!!

That’s about the truth as far as “what to get”. Good decision on the method of choice.

YYF One $10 come stock with a c sized half spec they are responsive but if you put a regular spec in thay are AWESOME! :wink:

O.K., if the YYF ONE comes out, I literally would order you to get one. (jk)

Actually by next week friday at 7:30 my time That’s when I’ll know what yoyo to get.

Dude, I BEG you, please add YYF ONE to the poll, cause please get it.

ok. ok. But I don’t know if it will win.

Also, can you let people change their votes? Because I voted on the Journey but if you add ONE, I will vote for ONE.

how do u change?

actually ther pocket change is amazing for 13 bucks its got cbc pads an A sized center trac and it is definetly worth it

really! It’s unresponsive right?

“a reminder that yo-yoing is fun. Completely unresponsive, bright fun colors, silicone K-Pad response, and all plastic.”

thats what it says on on the buy page on yoyoexpert about it…

it has k pads unlike yyjs orings and starbursts and a stainless steel center trac unlike yyj regular steel flat bearing… its like 2 bucks cheaper

I have a dv888 that has k-pads but it’s sometimes responsive!!! Probably cause of the string tension. Just abit.

or thr bearing is dirty and it needs to be cleaned… but trust me its gonna be nice and unresponisve

I just lubed it with thin lube.

well u need to let it break in

I lubed it yesterday.

hmm well contact yye about that cuz i have no idea what the problem is

O.K. dude, you have to let it break in for a day to a week. Just lubing it yesterday will obviously make it responsive. K-Pads are great and are my favorite response.

He just lubed it yesterday and it takes a day to a week to break in.

NO need to contact YYE yet.

And you just change the votes by like as you see, there should be a few boxes to check off when making a poll. Just find the one that says “Let them change the vote” and check it.