kickside or lyn fury?

i was just wondering because i have 15 bucks
i like long sleep time,pretty light yoyos i have a protostar and a velocity

Kickside. Elephark here on the forum swears by em.

Kickside

thnks :smiley: ;D

Lyn Fury, the Kickside takes some Red Shims and either some sanding of the starburst or a second one for matching o-ring halves. The Lyn just need a silicone job. They both play fairly similar, at least for me, the only thing is with the Kickside the shims can break if you unscrew your yoyo a lot.

it would appear the people have spoken! haha but seriously, for one the kickside is made of Celcon which is essentially Injection Molded Delrin, so its durable, smooth and quite grindable. It has a hybrid response system which take orings or sili pads, which means it can be responsive for you when you start out, then you can clean/desheild your bearing and swap out the Orings for a Flowable Silicone response and you have a yoyo that can handle anything you throw at it. Like i said, i know someone who swears by em and said he could only have one yoyo this would be it. hope this helps :slight_smile:

The Lyn Fury is Celcon too… o.O

oh i wasnt aware of that???

I own both, and like I said they both play the same when they are setup properly. The point I was trying to make is that if you are on a budget the Lyn Fury requires the least amount of work for a good unresponsive play setup, thats all :smiley:

I have a Kickside, but I’ve tried a Lyn Fury, and I have to say that I like the Lyn Fury more. It’s got a wider gap than the Kickside, has a better shape(in my opinion), double o-rings, and is much easier to set up for unresponsive play.

In my opinion, this is in the wrong section.
But to stay on topic, i prefer the kickside. It allows one to smoothen out their tricks due to the hybrid response. I feel that the starburst and o-ring combo gives a better spin, and better response. For me, o-rings get a bit too slippy.

Lyn Fury.

I have both and like the Lyn a lot more. I use my Kickside for responsive play but find that I rarely pick it up because I rarely play responsive. I’m not a fan of hybrid response. The starburst creates too much friction so the Kickside slows down much faster than the Lyn. When you start doing more tricks with more layers of string in the gap, the Kickside is a lot more likely to slow down faster and return when you don’t want it to return.

I’ve owned both but I got rid of my Lyn. I couldn’t stand it but my Kickside…MMMM MMM MMMMMMMM SO NICE!!!

I am quite the opposite, I love my Lyn Fury, but disliked and got rid of my kickside

Well, the starburst can be sanded down to make it more unresponsive than the Lyn, I think. I tried my friend’s Kickside: I like it, alot. It can do anything you can throw at it. Better than the pocket change ::slight_smile:

My choice for you is the Lyn Fury. Not only is it better looking, but it does play alot better with its wider gap, and can produce awesome spin times. Unlike the kickside the shape is not as good and it has a really small gap which will make it harder to land string tricks. Overall if i were you id go for the lyn fury.

just ordered my kickside